(Fist of all, excuse my English as I’m not native English speaking).
As I’m new to Atlas, I could use some expert advice on my 1st pick of the Atlas Dragon Rider. I’m currently torn between Defender (Defensive Rider) and the Vanquisher (Hunter Rider). I’m aware that you can only help me if you know my habits/playstyle. So here’s a short summary:
- Current Player Level: 162
- Started on December 2015 (so not a complete newbie)
- Current Progression
I do never get more then 4 lvls on one building event. This because I do not want to out-grow my dragons. I follow mechenggs base building style, (see picture below)
- Current Top Dragons
- Necryx, Lvl40 (Den capped)
- Hauheset, maxed
- Avyx, Lvl 37 (Den capped)
- Will get Fomhar this season
- Kinnarus, don’t laugh Lvl 40 (Den capped)
- Current Riders
- Oksana (currently no gear, but plan to collect them this season)
- Tor (no gear)
- Kayla (half of the wind gear)
- lvl5 fighter (spend rubies for glory)
- lvl1 rusher
- NO GLORY (we do not attack, just build troops)
- 270 Scrolls, about 35k of each Crafting Shards and 14 Rider Shards
I do hope that enough information is provided to help me to decide which rider I should pick first. I like the Defender, as it is new, shinny and so on. But I could see that we will get a Defender next season. Also, as I’m not the top base (and probably will never be), rationally it does not make sense to pick him, or am I wrong?
Do you have any advice? Thank you all for your (hopefully helpful) thoughts and ideas!