Could someone from PG clarify the Self Harm part of the code of conduct?

Someone talking about giving everyone bleach and drinking it. Does suicide come under the self harm banner?

You can report it but it just seems like a crude joke. I think people saying or otherwise (seriously) indicating that they are going to hurt themselves is what would fall into that category.

1 Like

If you are talking about the chat that I see, you are mistaken. He never said he would give it to everyone, and he never said anything about drinking it. For some odd reason he likes to jokingly threaten to bleach me (his IGN is from the Bleach anime/manga). :woman_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Nope, just using it as an example. Could also use the time when that hairy bean bag guy to,d me to jump on the end of a shotgun.

If you have concerns about a player in game - whether it be their messages, posts, behavior, or legitimacy of their account - and think they are breaking the Terms of Service (TOS) please report them in game!

You can report from chats by clicking their name and pressing the report button that also has the ability to block the player. For messages, you can block the player and screenshot the message to attach in a report. In general, you can file a report by clicking settings (looks like a cog) and pressing “contact us”.