Countdown to Eclipse Season for Wiki

Are your players excited about Eclipse Season? I know my team sure is! After being asked when the new season starts, I decided to make a countdown for the team wiki, since I know timezones can be confusing. I thought I would share that here.

If you would like a countdown like this:

You may copy and paste the following code anywhere you like in your wiki:

<p align=center> <iframe align=center  src="https://free.timeanddate.com/countdown/i7kla8fq/n224/cf12/cm0/cu4/ct0/cs1/ca0/cr0/ss0/cacbbb/cpc000/pct/tcfff/fs100/szw320/szh135/tatCountdown%20to%20Eclipse%20Season!/tacccc/tptTime%20since%20Event%20started%20in/tpc000/mat%20/mac1e1e1e/mpc000/iso2020-12-02T14:00:00" allowTransparency="true" frameborder="0" width="268" height="60"></iframe>
</p>

PLEASE NOTE: You edit your wiki at your own risk and I am not responsible for any mistakes that may break your wiki. If you leave off a < or > you may break your wiki beyond repair and will need to open a ticket with support to have it deleted and start from scratch. I recommend making a new sub page to test this out so you only break a sub page, instead of the main page. If the main page is broken, all of your sub pages will be deleted.

9 Likes

Omg, I love this!

5 Likes

Are we really, though? :face_with_monocle:

me too
btw anyone know if there a post to know the command to affect typography and all that stuff like color of the text on the forum?

I usually just look up html formatting on google for whatever I want to do

1 Like

Check this website out:
https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/BBCode#:~:text=BBCode%20(bulletin%20board%20code)%20is,text%2C%20pictures%2C%20and%20links.

3 Likes

Thank you very much it’s so kind :pleading_face: :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

1 Like

HTML or BBCode works. It’s a pretty forgiving forum.

4 Likes

Yes, you are.

2 Likes

HE DOES NOT HAVE THE CHOICE XD

You are excited and that’s all X)

3 Likes

Yes. Definitely. The Eclipse season will be the best thing the game has seen in years.

5 Likes

guys in LINE chat. FOF stands for?

Friend or Foe most of the time.

3 Likes

That is the meaning of fof “friend or foe”?

In the context of War Dragons Line chats, yes.

3 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.