Crafting Event Planner - V 1.01.0

Well based on a request from a few people i’ve created a Crafting Event Planner!

I have tried to keep a very similar feel to the Fortification Planner that I assume the majority of you are familiar with, so we shall just go into a small introduction and some screenshots.

As always, i’m up for suggestions. Please put them in a constructive manner and try to explain why you think a change would be beneficial to the planner, whether it’s for new features, a different layout, or anything else that you can think of :slight_smile:
What the planner looks like:
Summary Section

Notes on the image above:

• Blue cells are able to be filled in with information at the start of the event (left side)
  • Blue cells are able to be filled in with Rider info and base attack/hp stats (right side)
  • If you have >8 riders you want in this sheet you can unhide additional lines (up to 20 total) to gain more space. This is overwhelming to the majority of people so it’s normally hidden
  • When you insert gear info in the below sections, the buff %'s will all roll up to this summary chart. So even if you don’t want to upgrade a piece of gear you can still use the starting gear level column below and it will roll the % buff you currently have into the summary sheet

Detailed Gear Section(s)

Notes on the image above:

• Very similar to fort planner, except there are 8 set slots per rider. You have a choice of rings for defense, and you have a choice of weapon or scroll for the main attack slot. These are the ones in blue that can be changed (and while you can re-arrange them and just type in names, i’d recommend just keeping them the same so it’s all the same per rider slot)
  • As noted above, put all your gear and rarity and level in, even if you don’t plan to upgrade them. You won’t see the upgrade costs, but the buff % will roll up to the summary section
  • Shard type/cost and buff % will both be auto populated as per what is required in the game. Legendary and elite have different shard types on most items, so selecting the correct rarity really makes a difference.
  • Time (h) is the required crafting time. You have 74 hours of natural crafting time, anything above this has to be sped up with rubies. Keep an eye on this time (it’s also shown in your top summary section)
  • Event points roll up the same as others, but i’ve also included a PRIZES! section for this planner so you can see exactly how many shards you will get. Use this to counter some of the negative shard totals you may end up with in the shard section. I LEFT THIS AS A MANUAL CHECK FOR YOU! I had it rolled up, but then figured you would be doing runs, shard farming, etc and would have to math anyways. So it’s more straight forward for you to take everything into account.
    Big thanks to @forScience, @Grumpybigbird, @Morreion & @Drag0n41 for their thorough testing, suggestions, and patience while i get this to at least some form of standard I am proud to release.

Planner V1.01.0 LINK: DOWNLOAD HERE

I did nothing :shushing_face:

Mechcat saves the day for lazySci :tada:

Example of me using it (planning out my next crafting event)

• I know which riders i want to focus on
  • I use my rider efficiency chart to get the most effective items to upgrade
  • I decide which pieces of gear I want to upgrade
  • Now i know i need to start farming wind and earth shards to feed my habits :grin:
  • I also know that i’m going to have to spend rubies to get all of these crafts completed, so i need to plan for that

You ARE da man!

:+1:

pinned #5

The quick brown Mechcat jumped over the lazySci?

Very awesome indeed :+1:

Sorry I couldn’t help with the bug squashing, real life was way too demanding this week :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

missing fgx :stuck_out_tongue:

Very nice Mechcat! :+1:

I caved at the last minute and added more rows for you so you wouldn’t butcher it :stuck_out_tongue: