Crazy but funny kid test answers

https://youtu.be/L-BAH6hMywM

I didn’t watch the vids but this one made me laugh at 4 AM. :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

https://youtu.be/HgU_D1-onK0

Watch those bet you laugh

I wanna know who has a child like this or know a child that would do this

I know a child, though I’m not sure he’s particularly clever like those in the video. I believe his name was BL00DWISER. :see_no_evil:

Well I got suspended for being a smart alex because the teacher asked me why was I late (only by 4 seconds) I said because the bell rang before I got to class I don’t see how was I being a smart alex

alec

I for one am shocked…

:wink:

I could of said “no I’m just super early for tomorrow”

Except for the fact that this is likely something you just read on the internet and never actually happened. There’s a whole Facebook page dedicated to this meme/joke/whatever you want to call it. I’ve been teaching awhile and this joke is ooold…

I did have a kid try and do the “I’m just early for tomorrow thing”. So I marked him absent for that day :man_shrugging:t3:

Ms. Richburg asked me why was I late I hated her with a passion she said it and a belittling way so I did answer her question

You sure you ever even went to school?

If you’re trying to insult my intelligence you doing a poor job
education doesn’t necessarily mean intelligence

Yes I have an associates in industrial maintenance
Studying in the medical field now

Could HAVE. I hope I don’t live in your state, get sick, and have you treat me :woman_facepalming:t2:.

Sorry but not that kind of medical

Hallelujah!:joy:. Although, what kind of medical doesn’t involve treating sick people? :thinking:

Sorta in a way but not the correct one there are so many different fields in the medical profession

I share a video of diseases you wish you never knew about but got flagged down

I just find it very difficult to believe that someone who doesn’t seem to have a good grasp of basic grammar and punctuation has found themselves in a medical field. Not to mention the rather elementary nature of the topics you spam daily.

Also, you’re the guy who posted this conspiracy about an herb that cures cancer but big government is withholding that information. :man_facepalming:t2: