Creators Faction Newsletter - Frozen Chaos

Have you submitted a ticket?
Maybe you can get a chance to re-select another item.

The way they did it was pretty poorly handled. Either Tanok 1-50 should have just switched to using atlas shards or you shouldn’t have been able to claim the tanok shards at all once you had enough to get him to lv 50, like how festive shards work. The way they did it honestly just feels like a trap since the previous champion riders each continued to use their own personal shards

7 Likes

I have, but help didn’t understand the problem - thought I wasn’t able to level up Tanok at all. We’ll see how round 2 goes.

That’s what I was expecting …

1 Like

Wishing you and your families a joyous and peaceful christmas :heart::snowflake::christmas_tree: May you be blessed with lots of love from the ones that matter most :snowflake::christmas_tree:

9 Likes

I don’t know where to put this

2 Likes

:wastebasket::recycle::man_shrugging::rofl::+1:
Save the poster though because the art is decent :crazy_face:
Figured since the idea was just recycled originally……:man_shrugging::recycle:
Leaderboards are not long term objectives that will drive conflict or engagement ……

That middle portrait looks like reused assets from the original portrait that you had to spend 5 dollars or 10 dollars on for a few resources and that portrait.

Doesn’t really look that similar but it kinda has the same hair.

Because some of you wanted to see the full version :relaxed:

1 Like

They dont really look anything alike except that they have dark skin and are wearing armor. If anything she looks like a younger sister to Imbra from the summer leaderboards
211279948_10225895690562552_760501949764709124_n78b514c1fe79cae7f71816ade72a247f85e861fe_2_404x500

5 Likes

First of my visual version of the Frozen Chaos Leaderboard :blush:

2 Likes

6 Likes

And the next event is…

5. Event – Temple Raid
FishKA13

Imperivm92

Tami

2 Likes

Wishing everyone a happy new year! :blush:

6 Likes

The next event is…:hatching_chick:

6. Event – Breeding
FishKA13

Imperivm92

Tami

3 Likes

Breeding with assault ?

We haven’t got confirmed information about Assault yet🤕

1 Like

Ok if assault is there it’s good

Really hope there’s assault this week. Breeding is so boring, especially while we’re waiting for a new tier and only have lame research eggs to do

4 Likes