So, there was ONE day when Crusades proposal was discussed on the Forums and it was closed the next day. There was hardly any activity, just a few players asking a few questions and that was it. Conversation over. I would like to re-open that convo. Not necessarily to vote down the event, but to get more clarification as to what the event is all about and how it will work. Then we as a community can see how we really feel about it.
I feel that a 1 day discussion with limit questions doesn’t answer anything.
- You said we choose a castle, but we don’t chose a team. How does that work?
- How will this “reasonable” list of teams work? What metric will you use? League? Team Power ranking?
- Will this replace all castle conquering or is this just an event with in atlas only?
- If it’s just an event, is it required, or can teams abstain? Meaning, is it like War in the regular game? We only do it when we want?
- If there is no player penalty for levels / glory, how will teams avoid L500s from unfairly hitting a L200. This was an important issue just recently addressed in regular atlas with glory bands. Why completely remove it here?
- Pirate teams can “create” an T2 castle and if they win, they keep it, yes? so this means that castles in theory are now created in game and territories expand?
- If number 6 is right, how does that effect the map? Where does that castle appear? Does that make the map dynamic?
- Are nails the ONLY way to upgrade a castle? Like forever? No choice at all?
- Can you ONLY send your primaries ONCE? or can you resummon and go back? I saw something about “committing” your troops and unkilled / used troops will be lost for ever (regardless of win or loss
- is this a set confirmed event? Because it was only discussed for ONE day during the pandemic, I don’t think many people are aware of what this all means and doesn’t have a voice (since all the thread were closed after 24 hours.)