Crystal Howitzer Blog Post - Official Discussion Thread

Discuss the blog post about the Crystal Howitzer here. Fly on over here if you haven’t had a chance to read the blog post yet!

4 Likes

Unless I am being blind, and that’s a real possibility, I can’t see anything about how to get these electrum bars that look like they are going to be used to build this thing. Any word on what to expect with the bars?

3 Likes

I’ve been hearing that it’ll be a sigil line. @RamenWithSoup can we get clarification?

3 Likes

Another currency? Do you listen to your customers?

27 Likes

Is it used to kill Naja as well as those shield warrior?
One super shot during cloak cd and game over. (And you can’t kill it in advance because it sits in the back of the middle long.)
And btw, can Naja immediately recast shield once the shield broke?

Not a fan of this new tower looks, but I like the concept. Yet another currency for towers though :upside_down_face:

1 Like

When have they ever … ? :face_with_monocle:

Remember “year of the player” :eyes::joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

6 Likes

Just what we needed. Another currency.

One step forward, PG trips and falls back down the hill. :woman_facepalming:

Oh, and for special bonus points, being killed by a tower that we can’t see yet. Everyone loves that.

26 Likes

Really? So instead of working on the already broken economy, you’re going to add yet another currency to the game which clearly based on the image will be used for more towers in the future.

@RamenWithSoup Can we get a clearification on what “shields” this tower’s super shots break? Is it like a cannon ss where it only breaks certain things? Will it break Gig’s/Naja’s/Danav’s “shield” spell? Because cannons dont break those. Will it break a spell like Apophet’s Nocturnal Fissure?

Is this tower considered an elemental tower?

15 Likes

I mean, aside from wanting to know how these electrum bars are obtained… kinda nice to see something new. For me anyway :woman_shrugging:t2::see_no_evil:

3 Likes

It’s basically an over glorified cannon … quadruple the costs!

You’re welcome, from PG :joy::woman_facepalming:t2:

1 Like

“The Attack itself is a fast-moving missile. Its speed can be likened to the Mage Tower’s Supershot.”

Is mage tower’s supershot “fast-moving”? :laughing:

7 Likes

Will this tower be able to hit dragons during the turn due to it‘s „incredible range“?

1 Like

So basically the future is the three-part attack.

Step 1: Dragon of your choice with a white insta-kill spell to kill blue mage.
Step 2: Faf, to refill rage.
Step 3: Raksha, to one-shot everything while remaining invisible.

1 Like

Another tower that no one is saying they wanted instead of fixing issues that everyone still have. Instead throw something shiny out for a distraction help the game! Please stop adding things and fix the problems we have been asking for fixes for years. Yall have been on the right track about 50% of the time and totally lost 50%t of the time

16 Likes

PG: “Here’s 100 bars to get you started”

Thanks - that’s gets us to level 2 … how thoughtful

:roll_eyes::unamused:

Just when you think they can’t spit in your face anymore … they up the ante … good show PG :woman_facepalming:t2:

#RetirementTime

16 Likes

where do we get the new currency from?

where is the fix for timer/ember/pearl economy???

@Michiiyy

What is this “fix” you speak of!? :scream:

Don’t think that is in PGs vocabulary …

More like let’s slap a new tier / tower / currency over it …

:unamused:

3 Likes

Not really.
It has long charge-up + “mage super shot” speed.
So basically a faster/longer fire turret with cannon+trebuchet supershot.
Noctarn can hop around it like bunny.

Another new tower with new currency. If the goal of this new tower was to have more of the player community quit then job well done. I am contemplating retirement and playing games where the devs actually listen to the player-base. SMH

#WDRetirement

10 Likes