Daily Check In Discussion Thread

See the bright side: if there’s any

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Wow I didn’t even know it was possible to nerf the bounty harbor

:clap::clap::clap:

so we need to wait until january? lol thank you pg! merry christmas to everyone :slight_smile:

Holy crap, these are … awful.

It was listed as impossible but PG found a way. Those financial guys are impressive pixel hoarders.

Hopefully you’ve learned something about the power of the holidays and believing in yourself!

Pg making another decent ideal go to waste with not knowing game balance and being so stingy

This rollout does 1 thing right now. It aligns the entire player base and gets rid of (hopefully fingers crossed) A/B testing that has been going on.

Now we have a place that we can scale from, so thank you PG for giving us a baseline for which to scale up from. You will obviously be hearing more through the GPF as to how we can scale this appropriately

I think the player base has laid out how to scale it but the GPF can certainly run with th player base ideas and then take credit for getting PG to scale it.

Doesn’t matter to me who gets credit. However it continues to be extremely concerning that PG thinks something like 30 embers per month is going to make anyone jump for joy or even care. I mean who comes up with these numbers

I would write what I feel however there is only so many expletives I can use per day and when I saw this I used them.
I here you that is may be a start but it is like getting a good job and being told that the person used to get paid $100k per year but now you get $50 and should be happy.

Disappointed
The doctor

Uh, not to bite the proverbial hand that feeds me, oh wait, that’s what PG is doing with these daily check in rewards…

CAUSE YOU ACTUALLY MANAGED TO NERF BOUNTY HARBOR

Seriously?!

I hope to god you are right and GPF can actually get these scaled UP. I honestly didn’t think it was possible to nerf bounty harbor…but damn, they proved me wrong :man_facepalming:

Have you met PG?

Nope, I don’t know the special handshake or have any creative skills apparently, so I never get invited to the cool kids stuff /s

Yes, they’ve let us down, big time. I’d say that on the bright side, there’s nowhere to go but up, but fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice…they’re not proving me wrong twice on managing to screw up bounty harbor :man_shrugging:

:joy::joy::joy::joy: y’all thought they couldn’t make something worse!!!

PG hold my :beer:

These are awesome daily REWARDS for logging in daily! Love them bet you can’t make them better! :upside_down_face:

So we do the give lots of free shit to people rhat left and the players go “ that is a fucking outrage. Fix this uproar people leave” how could they do something so stupid.

Pg response “hold my beer :beer: “ let’s nerf daily harbour.

Best post I’ve seen.

Also, this really does show how out of touch PG is with it’s player base. I’m a new player (level 63) and that is already very clear to me.