Danav vs meglok

hi, do you guys think that danav will be stronger then meglok?
I saw that danav depend more on rage, and meglok can still use its power even with 0 rage. but danav has more ofensive power. what do you think?

i wil be lvl 400 next week. my strongest dragon is meglok right now. have ronin and faf too. I will complete both discount this week. i have a almost complete 10 elite gear now, and a earth on meglok. I dont know if worth the risk of getting naja and get off the gear of meglok, or if I play safe and just get danav, even if its not that good. any advise, please?

No. Combination of red and blue spell. No… no… no…

1 Like

Danav can do undefended bases a lot easier, because he does twice the damage Meglok does. But with his control spell being red, he does need to get red mages down before blade storm ends, he won’t do if people are hammer spamming on equal level towers.

Then again, on a good base with equal level towers, Meglok is pretty much dead too.

For anyone over level 457, Danav will of course be stronger too.

1 Like

i wil be lvl 400 next week. my strongest dragon is meglok right now. have ronin and faf too. I will complete both discount this week. i have a almost complete 10 elite gear now, and a earth on meglok. I dont know if worth the risk of getting naja and get off the gear of meglok, or if I play safe and just get danav, even if its not that good. any advise, please?

Do u enjoy Meglok? If yes, keep Meglok :wink:
There will be other mythics.
Anyway, wait some weeks and let’s see what will happen to Danav/Naja (even if i hope for No changes).
NAJA is a solid Invoker, slow but solid.
Danav seems to be Rage Depending but unfortunately the shield’s duration/cooldown are too short/long but still a good warrior.

tks, just trying to make plans on the long run. on my math, i will get one mythic on the 7th event of this season.

(sorry about any mispell, portuguese is my fisrt language)

Why? What happens when you reach lvl 457?

Think ment 468

Meglok caps out at 457

No way danav will be stronger than maglok. Unless pg do something

Danav’s job is to sit there on your perch and make balloon animals for anyone visiting. Maybe a few squirting flower gags :clown_face:

2 Likes

What about naja vs meglok?

@ieu999 i’m actually wondering the same as you. I got morak last season, my first invoker. I didn’t give him much time yet, prioritizing noctarn right now but from my short experience I don’t “love” invoker class.

Of it would be your first invoker I would go for him, definitely. 2 possible outcomes:
1- you love Naja and discard meglok, same time you get a longer lasting folk.
2- you don’t like him and you continue with good ol’ megs. Geared already and all. You may think about danav could have been better but deep inside you know it’s not true.
3 - you get danav which will require good gear to get him to something mildly decent. And you will regret not getting Naja, and deep inside you’ll now that he would have been (much probably) better

Edit: I don’t like neither so I’ll flip a coin when the time comes

2 Likes

The problem isn’t this. Blue/Red Spells are welcomed. The real problem is the shield’s duration of 3 seconds ( Considering the looong cooldown and no resist).

2 Likes

Here’s a video about Danav in comparison to 3 other mythics! Don’t have comparison to Meg! Or Naja!
Hope this helps!
Thank you @Chewbacca :pray:

4 mythics

1 Like

so gig ia the best. Lol. This week I just took him out ou the pearch. Equiped, runned, put ano on him. Did the same thing, compare meglok and gig on the same base. 11b 96lvl. Gig 100%. Meglok just took 2 towers. So I will put megloks gear on naja. Full elite lvl10. Grear video to compare

1 Like