Dark (Series on Netflix)

I am just curious if there are any other fans of Dark out among the collective dragon riders. If you have never heard of it or watched then I can not recommend it enough. It really is a hidden gem. The writing is off the charts.

If you’re curious, it is Sci-fi/Mystery/Drama.

3 Likes

Here, I finished the season 2 on release day itself.

What did you think? (Without spoilers)

I thought S2 was even better than S1 personally.

For me season 1 was better than season 2.
I am waiting for season 3 already.

I liked season 2 more I think, though I can’t decide whether I was more confused during 1 or 2 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

It is one of the few shows that I was ok with being confused lol. I definately had to look up some information between seasons. Although I watched S1 when it first came out and actually forgot about it since it took awhile for S2 to come around. S3 should be very interesting!

1 Like

Season 2 is more confusing with main lead in 4 different time lines, ages and actors LOL.

2 Likes

It’s a great show, but O’ Boy! I got so confused by it that my head did hurt :joy::joy:

It’s a novel concept that you’d enjoy best if you have watched (or would watch) “The Butterfly effect” and “Deja Vu”
:yum::ok_hand:

Spoiler :woozy_face:

Its not too much of a spoiler as it is probably listed somewhere in a short description of the show and you figure that part out in episode 1.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.