Darkmire Dragon Issues Discussion

Update:

Leilani is fixed now and takes diamonds to reset :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@DragonPunch
Can we please get more info on what “under review” means for Spirit Screech and Swamp Blast? Does that mean they wont be getting changed for now and PG will be watching it?

Why would Shield of the forest be fixed to block orrery pull but Verdant Aegis wouldn’t if they were both supposed to get the same fix?

What is the eta on these? This is info we need to know asap

4 Likes

We’re keeping an eye on it and drafting up a fix and will roll it out if it’s needed.

It’s kind of an incomplete fix. The fix that was released was what’s available. The fix for Cosmic Orrery is still under investigation.

I understand that this is info that’s needed asap. As soon as I get more updates, I’ll share them with you all.

So then for the foreseeable future the area sizes for those spells will not be changed as previously stated? Spirit Screech will be staying at 8 and Swamp Blast will be staying at 5 for now? The current intent is not to change either unless future win/loss results suggest they need to be nerfed then? Is all of that a correct interpretation?

I just need to know what to inform my teammates who have been waiting.

If PG is releasing incomplete fixes then they seriously need to be offering an exchange of dragons if people decide they arent happy with the one they’ve claimed.

3 Likes

@DragonPunch
I was under the impression from your previous posts that these changes were definitely happening, you just stated that you needed more time to implement. Based on that info and the fact that just changing a number like aoe of a one shot spell should be easy to implement, I chose a dragon that I knew wasn’t currently as strong as the invoker. Now you are saying that the spell that makes the invoker so op may not be changed at all and definitely not now. Not to mention his shield is now better.
Players should 100% be able to change their mythic if they already got one based on the incorrect info previously released. Do you have any information on if players will be able to swap out their mythics now that the changes are being changed?

8 Likes

I still haven’t chosen a dragon yet (I usually have by now) because of all the uncertainty.

4 Likes

Agreed. We were told one thing, it didnt happen when they said, then we were told another and it still hasnt happened, now it sounds like they are saying something else entirely. We are getting so many mixed messages here but they wont even make the offer for exchanges. Literally none of this is our faults but they refuse to make good on the situation they have created and put it on us. Very unprofessional for a company.

8 Likes

Just don’t suck and get the hunter. Problem solved.

2 Likes

Or play it safe and get the warrior for perch lol

It’s fairly pointless now. Nothing is worth a cabbage out there.

If it’s bust fix it. What’s the point in gathering data for a bust dragon? What’s the point in claiming a dragon that’s bust and may get a nerf. Then again what’s the point in getting a average dragon that may never have its patch fixed……business as usual

5 Likes

Yeah it’s pretty poor that 5 weeks into a new season there is no set date for these dragons being able to fly as intended.

Doesn’t inspire much confidence I’m afraid

7 Likes

Oh, yes.

I’d always use this feature whenever I find one mythic becoming inferior than the other after a change. :grin:

Do implement this or release mythic dragons with thoroughness and never change them after release, broken or not.

Give a season-long public testing chance of mythic dragons one season prior to their actual release for the forementioned thoroughness.

1 Like

So does this mean Spirit Screech and Swap Blast’s target sizes were reduced as originally said or that they werent changed as said yesterday? Can you please just tell us what the target sizes on these spells is and if that is the intended size? With actual numbers please.

Spirit Screech was an 8
Swamp Blast was a 5

What are they currently at?

7 Likes

@DragonPunch People in multiple chats are saying that neither Shield of the Forest nor Verdant Aegis are stopping orrery pull. Have these “fixes” gone live yet?

1 Like

These fixes did go live, but we’re currently looking into a few reports of them not working. If you see any of these issues, please send a ticket to support and DM me. We’d like to investigate these ASAP.

1 Like

Can you confirm what the fixes for Spirit Screech and Swamp Blast are supposed to be so people know what to look for?

3 Likes

Big and bigger? Sothe still hitting 3 towers so it’s def not small lol

1 Like

:cricket::cricket::cricket:
It’s not that hard of a question is it?

2 Likes

Seriously. I dont get why this is such a difficult question to get an answer for. Does no one know their own fixes there?

3 Likes

@DragonPunch the issue of Orrery pulling Cuadart is really fixed ? Can any of the creators faction or game players faction please confirm this with a video of the dragon being flown on bases ?

1 Like