The Champion Riders have arrived just in time! The Darkmire dragons have been causing chaos and some Dragon Lords have sought out for assistance from these battle-tested riders of the past.
The Champion Rider Branch
- Each branch focuses on the riders from the past and contains 6 Season Keys
- Each of those three riders will have a max level of 60
- These level 60 riders will gain another few skill nodes allowing them to be on par or slightly better than modern riders.
- Each rider shard node gives you a choice: obtain one of the three riders’ shards or chests. How you complete this branch will depend on whether or not you have the old riders.
- Veteran players who have one or more of these riders already can get enough rider shards to go from 50 to 60 in a third of a branch.
- In the unusual case of already having one of the riders but not enough shards to max it at 50, just obtain as many shards as needed to level up your rider.
- If the player has all three of the riders at level 50 and wants to take all 3 to 60, completing the branch gives enough rider shards for each rider to do that.
- PLEASE NOTE how many rider shards you are obtaining in each branch. It takes 400 shards to take a rider from level 0-50, and 200 shards from level 50-60.
- We will be offering a brand-new shard for our Atlas Rider Anja. These shards can only be used to level Anja from 50 to 60, and are exempt from any honor requirement.
You may not need all 600 shards to level that rider up all the way - so be careful when you select your prize in the node (which will have 4 total choices!).
For example: let’s say you already have Anja at level 50, you only need 200 shards to max level Anja. You would need to claim only 4 nodes for max leveling for Anja. You have 8 remaining choice nodes left, which means instead of getting Anja shards, you can acquire other rider shards OR a bunch of great chest options.
Want to discuss these updates and Darkmire Champion Riders - head over to the Official Discussion Thread here.