Darkmire - Week 12 - Temple Raid (+ Trading Post)

Yesss, super sigil chests, let’s hope for a good sequence for everyone :blush:

• What is your favorite genre (of books or movies)? Crime, drugs, death, vampires
  • What is your favorite book or movie of all time? Book: Trainspotting Movie: Flatliners
  • Who is your favorite author of all time? Irvine Welsh, love all of his books
  • Do you prefer ebooks or paperbacks? Paperbacks
  • Do you pick up well to literary devices such as metaphors, puns, allusions, etc.? Think so
2 Likes

If no new portait this Temple Raid, what portrait will be the prize? do we have any chance to get an older pair to help complete sets where accounts were maybe too small to get the Harbinger level one?

Why is temple raid so over powered and the crazy defences like not even fair game play

What? TR bases are extremely easy. The only difficult part at all is the ice base in the shrine of the elements and it’s supposed to be a little bit of a challenge to earn the portrait

1 Like

Do you think ice will change to allow for the lack of a portrait this event?

No, they’ve never changed the bases even when they repeat portraits (which they will do this time)

1 Like

Literally nobody is fighting. Healthy conversation is not fighting.

4 Likes

Yes this :point_up_2:

I want new Christmas portraits :weary:

2 Likes

Dont get youre hopes up :confused: if we didnt get a Halloween one, still a little disappointed a f peeveed about that, then who knows if well get Christmas

1 Like

Let me believe in Santa and the Christmas miracle (the New Year’s miracle in my case).:santa::christmas_tree::dragon_face:

2 Likes

I think they also fired Santa in their last round of layoffs
:scream: :santa: :fire:
robinhood-call-off-christmas

6 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Elves stayed ) they have to keep this magic :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face:

2 Likes

I want a new christmas dragon!!!

Or refund my glitchy mythics as a christmas gift this year. :joy:

3 Likes

YAY! Finally something worthwhile. Hopefully it doesnt have secondary Ammo again

4 Likes

You’re surprised?!? Lol. We’ve known FP was going to be up for start of new season ever since they played games scheduling two FPs so close together in the name of “testing the updates”. Disappointing … yes. Aggravating … yes. Surprising … not in the least.

1 Like

Did I ever say I was surprised? Obviously not, it’s just annoying that they keep ignoring feedback and doing this crap over and over again.

3 Likes

Sorry …. but here’s hoping it is an ammo secondary. Lol.

1 Like

FYI

6 Likes

Perhaps you’ve missed the purpose and intention of Jalen’s posts. Every comment on this thread is on topic to the OP.

6 Likes