So interesting thought I had this morning while doing my XP run planning and noticing that I have just a boatload of divine dragons and deciding if I should leave a divine dragon or 2 behind in Harbinger for Temple Raid…
What would everyone think about a way to de-tune a divine dragon that you owned. This would kind of-sort of be the opposite of the suggestion to give more evolution stones to a dragon. This would be the ability to bring a dragon down to a certain tier that you had previously evolved it from.
Reasoning and Proposal
With the tier based events (temple raid, assault, possible future?) lineage dragons are kind of a pile of hot garbage. Most have an outdated spell kit (earlier tiers are more outdated) and as such take more raw stats to brute their way through bases while surviving the new flak tower shots etc. Not really refined, not defined as “good flying” etc.
So to bring a bit more finesse/fun to these events, what about the ability to bring any DIVINE dragons base stats down to any level that you have previously exceeded?
- You could use more recent divines with newer spells meant to deal with the Flak towers in the tiers that would help
- You could fine tune your dragons further based on stats alone to get more assault points and challenge yourself more if there is a unique spell set that you are good at flying
- Divines could then be fully leveled instead of leaving 1 in each tier just for the sake of an event, which is bound to change in the future
How it would be done
I thought that there could be a 5th tab on the side pull out menu which would be a “tune” feature and would let you bring your dragon level to any previous level.
- This could have a fee of rubies or food, I’d be OK with this
- This would retain all dragon XP and would be reversible for nothing other than the cost
- This tuning could be a temporary only feature for X minutes/hours or could do it for 1/2/3 etc runs. Undecided still what would be best