Dear PG, Happy Holidays

Why do you treat your customers like crap? Players can’t even comment on the forums without your employees trying to belittle and insult everyone along with threatening to ban them. I have enough problems around this time of year with depression amongst other things and you’re not helping. I don’t even want to log in right now. I’ve been angry all day and it boils down to your interaction with people. I really hope you feel good about yourselves.

To make this constructive, I think some PG employees should take a step back and just realize that their words have power and what might be a stupid phone game to some might be the one thing that keeps them from calling it a day.

Just some food for thought…

:v:

9 Likes

Hope your day gets better man!

1 Like

Your subject was very misleading. :rofl:

I’m sorry LX, I hope your days will get brighter. That you will at least have one small moment of joy each day. :rose:

Lx

:heart:

1 Like

Lx, this is a very rough time of year for so many. My heart goes out to you. I do hope all gets better for you. Reach out to your friends and family. Above all, please know that you are not alone and if you ever feel like you cannot take another day, seek help. There are many places out there to help you and many hotlines to call. Again, you are not now, nor are you ever alone.

Huge hugs! :two_hearts::two_hearts:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.