Defect with marav

@PGGalileo

Even then there is no red mage spell blocked

2 Likes

Have you submitted a ticket too? He might ask you to do that so support can be aware of the issue and he can tackle it quicker/easier

1 Like

Red mages don’t even block red spells, they just block the damage. Only an ice flak can do this, but that would of course block all spells, not just the red one. Not sure what’s going on here, but it doesn’t look like it’s supposed to happen.

7 Likes

Happened to @taco dad2 before. It happens when you get hit by an ice flak but it doesn’t change for some reason.

3 Likes

Correct! In my Marav defended video on the channel it happened. Really sucked defended lmao.

4 Likes

If ice flack hits any dragon after some time spell must be activate but dint happend at all

2 Likes

Marav is a terrible dragon anyways so is it really a problem ? :rofl::rofl:
Hopefully they fix it for you!

Yes; it gets stuck.

3 Likes

There are far worse dragons than Marav.

4 Likes

I like the look of dragon …they shuld fix this bug or make the red spell white then it be cool

1 Like

@PGFeds can u look into this issue red spell of marav is blocked even tho therez no red mage…or suggesion can u make red spell of marav to white spell

Agree, for a half prized dragon he aint bad.

3 Likes

I agree he is a terrible dragon. The area of affect of the 4th super shot is smaller than shoGroth. I haven’t seen a good legendary dragon ( discount or not )for a few seasons. IMO

It also deals 6 times as much damage, not really a sensible comparison.

5 Likes

Krelos? Morak? Rashka and Kullecid was also good for legendaries.

7 Likes

Taco I got the ship you know what that means

2 Likes

Morak was borderline mythic in terms of capability. Krelos is one of the most used dragons in the game, AND was discounted. I’ve seen people mow through tough bases with ease with Rashka.

As far as sho growth and marav, you can’t compare. Marav fireball does more damage, and sho had a large aoe because it didn’t do as much damage. Giving marav more aoe would mean he would decimate small islands in one shot; which wouldn’t be very fun for defenders who spend a lot of time on their bases.

Everyone wants an “I win” dragon, but it isn’t realistic. Lots of dragons take time and skill to learn, even if they are easier to fly.

2 Likes

Yep he effectively has a white 0-rage death gaze with a 4s cooldown that is nearly as big as an island. A dragon who has that better have some significant vulnerabilities too.

4 Likes

Sometimes I wonder if the discussion around legendary dragons becomes a little warped around the needs of endgame players, to the point that people often dismiss dragons that are actually fine to good.

Like if you look over the past year of legendary dragons, a large number of them are actually pretty good: Krelos, Dross, Zilch, Rashka, Asura, Galgrim, Gryff, Morak, Kullecid. Its just that not all of them are fast enough to meet every Atlas need (Dross, and Zilch for example), or some of them are better suited to shorter bases (Gryff), or they just aren’t as good as some of the mythic dragons (Asura).

But that’s fine. Not every player has the same needs, and you shouldn’t analyze every dragon through the lens of Atlas end-game bases, and determine them to be trash if they doesn’t fit into that lens. There are players who need good setup dragons for non-Atlas tasks. There are players who are below level 350, where the hardest bases oftentimes have 5 tower kills and need dragons that are good at dealing with that, like Gryff can be. And there are players who just can’t get Mythics, who just need a solid overall dragon like Asura, Rashka or Galgrim.

Not every dragon needs to be the most amazing overpowered dragon to be a solid pick. And not every dragon needs to be good for every base or every situation to be worth picking up. Just because Marav has some struggles with a blue in front, doesn’t mean it needs a buff or that its a bad dragon.

(And as a side note, only about 1 dragon a season over this past year has actually been straight up bad to the point of being nearly unuseable: Ozydias, Nucifera, Hyaku, and arguably Arboralith.)

7 Likes

Its a 50% off dragon and legendary. If you change him or even turn his blue spell into white he would be close to mythic status tbh. And that spell locked out is a known glitch that also happend on other drags before.

2 Likes