Defense glory calculation

I’ve been trying to understand glory calculations but haven’t been able to find out if glory gain on defense is affected by a level difference.

For two players on teams of similar influence,
if a lvl 50 attacks a lvl 50 and they each lose 200 troops, both should gain 150 glory.
If a lvl 200 attacks a lvl 50 and they each lose 200 troops, the lvl 200 gains 75 glory and the lvl 50 should gain 150 glory.
If a lvl 50 attacks a lvl 200 and they each lose 200 troops, how much glory does the lvl 200 get?

I’ve only just started atlas so let me know if there is any flaws in my understanding. Thanks!

This has everything you need to know about glory.

Also, the 200 will still get 150 glory if the 50 attacks him if the 200 was at home.

Ok thanks. So just for clarification, if the attack happens in a red zone, the 200 would only get 75 glory?

Based on the phrasing, I would imagine that the 200 would get 0 glory in that scenario not factoring in rankings.

Ok yeah. I was using 0 for the level component and 1 for the influence component. Thanks for your help!

1 Like

Then yep, 75 is right on :+1:t3:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.