Defense Power Difference?

Hi there. On my main screen where my base is, it says I have 792k defense power. Both the islands I use (first long island + perch island) are boosted with both boosts. However, I asked a teammate if they could see if it matches up if they go to attack me. On the attack screen for my base, it apparently says I have 609k def. power. That’s almost a 200k difference. Is there a reason why the two numbers are different? Which one is correct?

What you see on your base screen (upper left) is supposedly correct, but there’ve been disconnects with the rebalances lately, so who knows if anything is correct :see_no_evil:

I’ve also seen my def change 3x in one day with no upgrade or boost changes.

This has been answered before in this post:

And this post:

And more posts I’m sure. Next time, please use the search function. It’s your friend :blush:

2 Likes

Sorry! I searched for “base power” and didn’t find anything. Thank you :sweat_smile:

Sometimes it can be tricky to get the search terms right :laughing: but I’ve read soooo many posts that I knew there were these lurking in the forums :blush:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.