Defense power differences

If i check my D power it shows 121k if my mate checks mine she can see 108K… if i check hers i see 335K if she check hers, she sees 450k
Why is this different? BUG?

1. Is there any unregistered tower? (I.e. Ask for screenshot, and compare)
  2. Tower boost?

As far as I know, you see your power with runes and everything, they don’t. Correct me if I am wrong. :slight_smile:

Already discussed here

1 Like

Not sure if this is a bug or intentional, but it has existed the entire time I have played.

Dragon attack power and defense power show higher numbers for yourself than they do for others when they view you. You may also see different numbers on the profile page due to a few reasons.

When it comes to defense numbers, the current consensus is that certain tower buffs are not applied in the numbers most everyone else sees.

Also the profile numbers are not instantly updated, so you can easily see a third number here. You need to goto the attack screen to see the current defense numbers.

I wouldn’t be surprised if certain researches also were inconsistently applied/visible from a third party perspective.

But yeah this is a thing. Those numbers aren’t very accurate anyways. Better to look at tower levels, types and configuration.

2 Likes

No boost only runes.
And No new towers for few more days.
Yeah strange…

It will never be right… Both defense & attack are wrong. My attack shows over 700M on mine, but around 400k on outside views :woman_shrugging:t3: (Idk what my base shows on others, which is why I used AP as example)

1 Like

They said in that topic only one boost applies.
I don’t have any boost but only differences depending who is checking it.

I’m not sure it’s wrong so much as misleading. Which I suspect is intentional.

Don’t get me started on attack power. Neptus is still excluded. For me nobody can see over 1b of my attack power.

At least they fixed the bug where the number randomly changed constantly. That was annoying. At least it’s stable.

Ahh misleading would be a good explanation, although I’d rather see who I’m dealing with. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
Neptus gets the short end of the stick :woman_shrugging:t3:

It’s stupid is what it is. DP is DP. It should show the same value everywhere. There is no valid reason to show with runes but not boosts or with boosts but not runes. If you fly the base, you’re fighting runes AND boosts, so anywhere DP is shown should display the full value. Anything else is a bug and poor programming. Use a function or a library for christ’s sake.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.