Defensive rider and gear question

As a player still far away from Atlas access, I’m quite excited by the new seasonal defensive rider.

Since I’ve never seen one yet, I want to ask people with Atlas what the current defensive rider and gear look like, just to have an idea what I could expect. I’ve heard about a 12% construction time discount, I think that’s just a rider property, or does gear boost that as well? And what other kind of tower/base boosts do the rider and gear have?

Rider Gear Boost only Tower HP and Tower Damage
Construction Bonus is just rider bonus.

1 Like

Yep pretty much 12% discount, if you have around a lvl 30ish rider

Gear wise it varies, depending on how much you spent ofc,

I think the base stats from full common set to full legendary with full upgrades is probably somewhere around 10% attack / 10% defense to 80% attack/80% defense - for the area the perch covers

(sort of thumb sucking a bit here, I’m sure I’m off a bit on the lower values)

It will be interesting to see what PG does

• A fully levelled rider (to get the discount), is probably worth a good $300 worth of troops, and maybe another $150 or so of levelling stones;
  • A full set of upgraded (legendary) is upwards of $5k
1 Like

Thanks for the info guys! So gear is always just a flat attack/hp bonus to all towers in the perch area, with percentages the same as attack rider gear. With the atlas boost, I’d expect the season rider to be something like 15%, maybe 20%.

What does the existing defense-rider have in their skill tree, other than the construction bonus? Also some attack/hp boost I presume, anything else?

It’s mostly buffs to individual tower types for the Atlas rider itself, not generic ones

Ah never mind, just found out how I can see the rider skills in game for the atlas riders.

For reference, the skill tree options for the atlas rider are:

• Increase all tower hp
  • Increase tower attack
  • Decrease research time
  • Increase Archer hp
  • Increase Red Mage hp
  • Increase lightning tower attack
  • Decrease building upgrade time
  • Increase lumber production
  • Increase food production
  • Increase Ice Turret HP
  • Increase Cannon Attack
  • Increase Storm Tower HP
  • Increase Fire Turret Attack

Will be interesting to see what they will do with the season rider. Really really hope the building upgrade time one is they same or better…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.