Time Zone: -
Played time: must be active and chat every now and than
Age Range: preferably 18+
Elite Account?: -
Dragon Roster Includes: usable dragons that work defended
Highest Lineage Dragon: -

About:
We are a loyal family friendly respectful truthful pirate team
Have a 3ta with sapphire and hold a castles.
We are a rebuilding new team. We have no requirements but no 0 and have fun.
Bcs we are pirates u can hit who u what when u what and how u what
We also organise raids and so dose ally’s.
We have lots of wars ( must do wars )
Just have fun with family team and do what u like.

2 Likes

This team is going places! Wonderful leadership with a drive to get better, better, and better, so join now before it’s too late :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

Any lvl 30+ is welcome
Small requirements for those tho.
Must me very active and willing to learn atlas.
I am happy to spend hours 1 on 1 with each other to help teach you how atlas works and make u become a atlas genius.
Pls if ur a lvl 30+ that what’s to understand atlas I am down to guide you through the Journey of the game :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.

4 Likes

i see the word journey I click like right away

2 Likes

Small update…
We are now 49 players and 74% active we have a castle we did take 4 this week but we ether lost them or droped them so we are back at 1 and holding it nicely.

We are doing wars every few days and have a team possibly merging into us after event. We also have a few other players interested in joining so we should be full for a little wile. But once again if u really would like to join and are active we will be making a alt and waiting list team so we could bring u in and temporarily replace a player who needs a bit of a break.
If the merge goes through we will have officers to help with all timzones.
Also if you are not sure if u wanna join we can let u in for a 2 week tryout to see if u like it :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:.
We are still pirates and plan to be pirates all the way. We may drop our castle depends how much we get hit back as we do quite a few raids…
So far for breeding we have got 5/8 we will have to see how far we get but probably in a few weeks we will be getting 8/8 weekly.
Thanks all pls don’t hesitate to give us a shot…
SNIPE :whale2:

4 Likes

Update
May have 2 teams merging in next week and have CG swaps hopefully running soon prob in a t4 with no marshal.
Leadership is getting swamped around so we have a more solid working team.
Got some super active atlas players always sniping and all are welcome to join in.
We now have 2 solid castles stole one right before pvp bubble went up.
Still playing like pirates and will be for a very long time if not forever and still 0 troop minimum but must move around. Very chatty and active team ranking top 3ish every event we will have to see what we rank this event.
Feel free to send me a mail in game * Snipe * always around to help or not far.
Hope to fly with you all soon :facepunch:
Snipe :smirk:

2 Likes