I want to see a dragon that can change between hunter sorcerer and warrior but the spells would stay constant. Also it would have 5 white spells and of course it has to have elemental resist as well.
Or maybe not even a dragon. Just a dense white cloud that can absorb entire islands with a 2 rage spell.
No, changed my mind.
It’s April Fool’s…so every time you start a game, the skillset should change. Random 4 skills everytime
And let’s face it, we have to restart the game A LOT due to bugs, glitches and crashes!
What about a mimic dragon? It would cycle through various dragons every time a spell is used, so it could be Somnus and turn into Surt. This could be seriously OP but it’s fun to think about!
" !! " - Cast a random red spell with a 20% chance of being a white spell. Cost 1 Rage. Cooldown based on random spell obtained.
" ?? " - Cast a random blue spell with a 20% chance of being a white spell. Cost 1 Rage. Cooldown based on random spell obtained.
" !? " - Every spell cast switches the passive resistance to a random one and provides 0.5 Rage Bar
1 White spell - cost 1 rage - random white attack spell
1 Blue spell - cost 0 rage - random blue healing/shield spell
1 Red spell - cost 2 rage - random red area attack spell
1 Yellow spell - passive - random ability triggered on every attack
But what would this infuriating creature look like?
A Pixel Box where you don’t know if it’s a bug or an actual feature
Or a give it steal essence, extract essence, leech essence and adaptive resist.
Spriteless dragon which transcends developer’s realm
So…basically Misty here can’t be mage drained, downed by projectiles, downed by elemental damage…or have a prayer of killing anything with hammers going?
Lul. I like it.
With the ability to Nerf towers
What about a black hole that sucks towers in and heals himself based on the health the tower had. It does infinite damage.
Can tell lots dream of having an OP dragon…
- AHHHHHHHH - Active - White - 4 Rage
- This spell maxes out the brightness setting on any defenders devices and releases a blinding white light, searing the eyeballs of anyone who dares to defend against this dragon. Towers are also blinded and begin firing in random directions for 20 seconds.
- Muahahahaha - Passive - Yellow
- Automatically activated after casting AHHHHHHHH. This spell activates your device’s microphone. the louder you scream into your device the higher this dragon’s attack is increased
- Extreme Flash - Active - White - 1 Rage
- Dodges all attacks while active. If AHHHHHHHH is active it doubles that spells brightness and increases the dragon’s max attack power by 300%
- Hippo Justice - Active - White - 0 Rage
- If this dragon has less than 1 rage it gains 1 rage and 25% of its max HP for each defender that has rage quit. If no one has quit yet then AHHHHHHHH is automatically activated
A dragon with a white spell that crashes a defender’s game if it detects anyone defending. And another white spell that makes one tap 5 fireballs that lock onto towers if it’s a hunter or sorcerer. If it’s a warrior then the flamethrower attack is the width of the entire island so all 5 islands are hit simultaneously.
Indeed. But take into consideration the weaker damage output.
A beautiful, annoyingly persistent, graceful infiltrator.
A fixed game??
I mean it would be great to play a game with no bugs and like it should play