Detailed Document: Current War Dragons & Request (Section 1-2)

Breeding Progression: Sapphire, Garnet & Emerald Walls
Note: Prices vary depending on breeding guide, prices mentioned are in general

This issue is another major issue that needs to be fixed in order to keep War Dragons Balanced. PG please fix.

1. Sapphire was introduced in early 2016 if I remember correctly. Right now, we are in 2018. Sure there were some very strong spell sets in the sapphire tier, but with garnet, emerald, obsidian and now harbinger, sapphire dragons are obsolete and aren’t the top tier anymore.

a) Hauheset costs 225k tokens for full price, along with the other 2 sapphire mythics. For a tier that is 4 tiers obsolete, that price must be lowered. Or create viable backbreeds…

b) High cost for poor spellset - Anapa, for instance, isn’t good at all. No arguement about that 125k Tokens for a trash dragon isn’t something that I’d want to pay for.

c) Discussion about the Sapphire Wall post: Breeding Progression Proposal: Tear down this (Sapphire) wall!

1. Currently, 5 high-costing tiers: Sapphire, Garnet, Emerald, Obsidian and Harbinger (not fully released). Definetly impossible to achieve with a lot of money or years of time, still please decrease the cost. The Garnet Wall

a) Trash Dragons for expensive price - Ursa, for example, cost 143k tokens and no decent player in garnet will use Ursa for anything more than a breeder.

b) Mythics for full price cost 231k tokens…too expensive for garnet. I’m not saying this because I want cheaper dragons.

c) PG, please consider Rebalancing the older tier spells because some of them are trash and outdated (Resists to counter new towers).
i.) This was discussed here: The new player experience, and the current state of Gold League

1. Incubation time and Requirements exceeding the limits

a) 1.5B xp needed to max destar

b) 50+ days for 1 dragon to incubate

c) 1.7M food needed for 1 level of a harbinger dragon.

d) As you can see, days of non-stop grinding for xp and also much speedups needed. Nobody is going to wait 50 days for 1 dragon. Storage keeps on getting larger so more and more food required. It’s getting excessive.

Solution

1. _The breeding progression fix is in the sapphire wall post made by @TheRedDelilah. This adds a lot of viable back breeds and allows players to breed multiple dragons at once.

2. Scale Egg Token Missions Urgent scaling required! Scaling Issue pointed out by @Gox1201_

a) Egg Token Mission payouts needs rebalancing Another link to scaling issue post

b) Scaled on Builder hut because this determines where in which tier you are in. Extra eggs required to level up the builder hut.

1. Scale Gold Chests

a) Scaled on Builder hut because builder hut determines which dragon tier you are currently in as well as the maximum level towers you can build.

Please refer to Detailed Document: Current War Dragons & Request (Table of Contents) for the table of contents.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.