As many of you are aware, the Springveil Season and Dragon Training event that launched yesterday brought a few unintended issues to the game. We have an update on all of these reports that have come in over the past 24 hours to provide you with the latest from our development team.
If any new developments arise, we will be sure to update this post for awareness!
1 - Inflated Sigil Costs / Overcharged Sigils
What Happened: Players going to redeem season prizes were overcharged for the sigils needed for a specific prize, resulting in a lower-than-expected amount of remaining sigils.
What’s the Latest: All affected players rightfully deserve the sigils that should not have been spent returned to them. In an effort to return these sigils, our support team will be handling these cases and issuing the difference in sigils as necessary. If you believe you are affected by this, please message our support team so they may investigate your account and credit your sigils when applicable.
We don’t currently have an ETA for a fix to this issue, but all teams (development and support) are aware and working on a resolution. In the meantime, please reach out to support if you are affected.
2 - Rollback Issues
What Happened: Players performing specific actions in the game, including redeeming chests or claiming season prizes, experienced rollbacks to their account over the past 24 hours. Once rolled back, a player’s account had these chests or sigils returned to them that were opened or spent.
In the case of food (for example, if you fed your dragon and your account was rolled back), the food that was used will be returned to your account. However, your food could have been lost through raiding during the Dragon Training event or because your food storage was already at max capacity.
What’s the Latest: All rollback issues have now been fixed. Players have received all of the items that were used during the rollback (chests or sigils spent), as noted in an example below.
We have done a thorough investigation of accounts that were mentioned in the thread where players gave PGJared ticket numbers to look into. Here is the results of one of these investigations.
Case 1: Omnipresence
To start the season, they began with 0 sigils as everyone else did.
- At 2:22 pm on 3/7, user claimed the 1K event prize and received 25 sigils bringing the total to 25.
- At 2:23 pm on 3/7, user claimed the 2.5K event prize and received 25 more sigils bringing their total to 50.
- At 2:23 pm on 3/7, user claimed the 6K event prize and received 50 more sigils bringing their total to 100.
- At 2:23 pm on 3/7, user claimed the 20K event prize and received 100 more sigils bringing their total to 200.
- At 2:23 pm on 3/7, user spent 50 sigils on the first prize of Aibrean’s branch bringing their total to 150.
- At 2:23 pm on 3/7, user spent 100 sigils on the first prize of Nollaig’s branch bringing their total to 50.
Sync Error occurred here - User attempted to open 12 gold chests, but all 12 were returned to their account. User reports at 2:50 pm PT to support that they faced a rollback.
- At 2:29 pm on 3/7, user spent 50 sigils on the 2nd prize of Aibrean’s branch bringing their total to 0.
- At 8:07pm on 3/7, user claimed 225 sigils that users were credited bringing their total to 225.
- At 8:08pm on 3/7, user spent 200 sigils on 4 awards in the Aibrean branch bringing their total to 25.
- At 8:23pm on 3/7, user opened a bronze chest and received 25 sigils bringing their total to 50.
- At 10:11 pm on 3/7, user claimed the 60K personal prize and the 2nd Team Achievement and received 225 more sigils bringing their total to 275.
- At 10:12 pm on 3/7, user spent 225 sigils on 3 more prizes in Aibrean’s branch bringing their total to 50.
- At 3:33 am on 3/8, user was credited 700 sigils by Support upon an initial investigation and bringing their total to 750.
- At 3:34 am on 3/8, user spent 725 sigils on 8 more prizes in Aibrean’s branch bringing their total to 25.
3 - Dragon Training Event Points
What Happened: Players who have been participating in the Dragon Training Event may have noticed a lack of points that were immediately registered to their accounts.
What’s the Latest: Due to high server demand, these points are delayed but tracked. All the points you’ve earned so far will appear on your account within a period of time (this could be anytime within the next 24 hours, but we don’t have a specific timeframe due to server demand).
4 - Stuck at 100% / Unable to Load In
What Happened: A subset of players are currently unable to get in-game and are stuck at 100% on the Loading Screen.
What’s the Latest: We believe this issue has been fixed. Please let us know if this issue is still occurring for you!
Our Gift To You:
An apology gift is rolling out to all players, regardless of those who were affected or not. In this gift, you can expect to receive Food Packs that will aid you in the Dragon Training event, among other items. We apologize for the inconvenience that any of these issues may have caused, especially at the start of a new Season. Thank you to all of those who have reported these issues to us and provided information to help us resolve everything noted above!