Developers could make many small tweaks to improve functionality

1. If I have enough experience points to train a dragon but choose not to, the “Train Now!” button quickly blocks my take of experience points . Please uncover that.
  2. When my stronger dragons are blocked from leveling up by the den being level capped (going for lvl 70, then again for lvl 77 etc.) I cannot see the total number of XP these dragons have. Please show the total XP earned even if the level up option can’t be used.
  3. Please let us select the dragon that sits on the perch at the base, back LEFT.
  4. Please let us select the dragon that the den opens up to.
  5. Please let us select the dragon that flys in circles around the furthest island.
  6. Please put an indicator for dragon class in the thumbnails in the breeding castle.
  7. Please put a total pending XP needed to reach breeding level for dragons that aren’t yet breedable on the stats card.
  8. Please put a total pending XP needed to reach expert level for dragons that are breedable but not expert on the stats card.
  9. Please include sort option in the runes research facility that groups the same basic spell together regardless of level or rarity. Would be better if it also included variations on same spell, such as “Healing Frenzy” and “Tough Healing” both of which apply to “Rejuvenate”
  10. Please have runes in research facility with dropdown menu that shows current dragons the rune can be applied to.
  11. Please permit equipping runes to dragons from the rune research facility.
  12. Please have pop up warning when equipping rune to dragon that doesn’t have that spell. There is some confusion with spells that have very similar names or symbol (Rejuvenate versus Regenerate, or Battle Cry versus War Cry)
  13. Please show total available rune dust somewhere. (SOLVED: Thanks Shadowsofbirds!)
  14. Please permit players to skip through waiting for team mates if they don’t intend to invite team mates. (SOLVED: Many reminders that defenders need time to join. Suggestion withdrawn.)
  15. Please permit players to skip through results screen including the thumbnails with xp earned and the number of flames.
  16. On the website, when dragons are listed under spells, please let the thumbnails link back to that dragon’s explanation page, and let the explanation page link to his spells.
  17. Please disable inner fires when we’re not attacking in a PVP event. (credit Sovereigntyx79)
  18. Make an option for private battle invites so that you can invite SPECIFIC team mates into your battle (and in a particular order too). (Credit fyreflie)
  19. Please create a vault or an icon where you can find all your stuff (energy packs, inner fire, megash!t, lumber packs, food packs, evolution stones etc) (Credit Bugall0n)
4 Likes

I would like 1, 2 and 12.

14 isn’t likely to happen as that would also cut into the time defenders have to connect.

Most of the others seem like they would clutter an already quite baroque interface even more, whole not adding much in the way of convenience and functionality.

Edit: oh and maybe 15 would be nice too, that animation got a bit old after the first 1000 runs already…

I’d like to be able to sort runes better, currently it just goes by rarity so when I’m doing a mass clearout I have to keep scrolling back and forth to see how many of 1 type I have already kept because they don’t group together (e.g. the rage runes are scattered all over rather than listed together). It also makes it hard to compare runes if you have a lot

How about disable inner fires when we’re not attacking in a PVP event. :wink:

6 Likes

I’d pay another $109 just to lower my ember back to lvl 1. XD we have back breeding why not backlvling? Tee hee

My good sir, I believe you forgot the obvious highest priority change:

1. Make a small tweak to Atlas that has a 10% chance of completely breaking the game.
2 Likes

Im not seeing how several of your suggestions affect the functionality of the game. Asthetics maybe, functionality no, for several of them.

If you are going to recommend functionality changes, dont dilute them with asthetic changes. The list is gonna be ignored anyway, but diluting it makes your 0% chance of implementation an even smaller 0% :rofl:

1 Like

Exit the battle screen and pull up the dragon’s info. It will show XP accumulated beyond what’s needed to level.

Rune vault, top right.

This is also to allow defenders to join, so no.

I’ve only used an inner when I didn’t want to once but I do like that idea a lot. :+1:

Sorry am I missing something? (Sarcasm)

You realised that PG have zero interest in improving anything none atlas related.

1. Design a new tier of dragons that are impossible to obtain without spending thousands of dollars over a period of years, making them unobtainable to >99% of players.

2. Build a catchup mechanic and limit access to D1 teams.

3. Create a new Atlas Crown piece of gear that buffs your attacks versus non-Atlas bases by 20000%.

6 Likes

Calm down Satan…

2 Likes

Thanks. I found the rune dust total. Duoh! I realize letting defenders join takes time. Didn’t think that one through.

True about aesthetics. But aesthetics are a big selling point for new users to adopt the game. All of the articles describing DW to the wider public stress how pretty it is. A lot of people invest themselves in customized products, and that might lead to increased loyalty and patience to stick it out when problems pop up.

Hey, sorry, how can I pull up a dragon’s accumulated XP? I’m not really sure what you mean by a battle screen… D:

Sure they COULD. They wont. But they definitely could.

I guess Ill throw my pet wish on the list;

1. Make an option for private battle invites so that you can invite SPECIFIC team mates into your battle (and in a particular order too).
4 Likes

And the ever famous:
18. Universal stone (or catch up stone or whateveryouwannacallit stone) for divine dragons (#SARCASM)
19. A vault or an icon where you can find all your stuff (energy packs, inner fire, megash!t, lumber packs, food packs, evolution stones etc)

Some of those are good but almost all of those wont happen. PG is focusing on so much stuff that would benefit the game in how they want it and probably not how we would encourage it. I know that there are many Line groups talking about advancements to help the game.

These are both good ideas, especially the vault.

Response comment means that if you go to the Den or your roster and open the train dragon button, you’ll see the total XP accumulated. That is true but doesn’t satisfy my suggestion. I sometimes want to see the precise amount of XP I got on a single run, regardless of the total. The “Train Now!” button covers that up.