Dibber’s Breeding Guide (Super Old, Don't Use)

https://www.wardragons.info/uploads/7/0/5/6/70564529/dibbers_breeding_guide.xlsx

Quickest and most efficient Breeding Guide from Red to Harbinger Dragons to the best of my knowledge. (The only tab I’ve most recently updated is the “Essential” tab. Microsoft Excel for the best format. Please let me know what you think. Enjoy!) :grin:

https://www.wardragons.info/uploads/7/0/5/6/70564529/dibbers_breeding_guide.xlsx

2 Likes

Tried to compare with @TheRedDelilah

Even Red’s best is cheaper…

3 Likes

Thanks for the analysis so I don’t even have to bother :+1:t3:

3 Likes

Good call out, I’ll take it down

Good effort though. Just know that Red’s been doing this a loooong time so most likely she’s covered off all avenues.

3 Likes

IMO, this doesn’t mean that no room for improvement can be made for Red’s path…

There are many kinds of players, so there are a lot of different playing style.
Sometimes one is not fast enough to make a dragon breedable within the certain period, but want to get more sigils for his achievement (for divines of that time). Therefore, the fastest path isn’t always the best path for anyone… (just my personal opinion, though I believe that once the sapphire wall is in sight, the loss of changing path is so big that changing path for points worth less than maintaining the correct path. Besides, getting research eggs is an option too)
-edit-
Based on Red’s post in another (evil) topic,
A breeding path’s worth depends on its purpose…

3 Likes

Thank you. Lol, I just wish I did more research in the people that made breeding guides than how to start from a couple tools with minimal experience in excel, and put days of effort in doing research to learn excel and come up with ideas for a breeding guide. It sucks, but it should be expected with a community on the web. Best of the best have a central spot whereas in person you can only go so many places at once to make an impact. But, @TheRedDelilah killed it for sure! Very impressive piece of work! I got a little taste of what you had to go through to put yours together. And perhaps even a fracture of the time it took you to gain the experience! Props! :grin:

Tell you what though. There’s a lack of people to help move players onto a breeding path from their current breed status. Red can’t do it all. So I think having a breeding path helper community could be a good idea.

6 Likes

You should try making paths and you will realise how close to impossible it actually is.
All the most efficient paths end up in one of red’s paths with either small order change or one-two variations, so even if someone makes extraordinary path it will look as one of the byproducts of Red’s paths.
Generic statements undermine the work unless you work on paths yourself. I am sure Dibber himself went through lot of work to get that guide. But once he realized, he accepted the best.
And his point of making path was really clear imo:

2 Likes

I know. Even I set myself to one of Red’s path (Icicle 4).
That’s why in my post earlier, I just mentioning about improving Red’s path to match one’s progress.

And I think Red has covered most aspect of the path, sans player’s progress (the latter is impossible to create as each player has different progress).
(e.g. Red’s best, past getting Rizar + Kaiju. Not everyone can make either (or both) breedable just in one month. Therefore, if a player, especially non spender, want to get points during breeding, he/she must either tweak the path a bit, or spend the event with research eggs)

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.