Did Ammo get added to all pvp event chests?

In the current pvp event my silver chests are showing Ammo runes.

I thought these were only available from Kingdom Wars Pvp event. Was this a recent change?

2 Likes

Yep. Looks like PG decided to be nice to us and put the ammo rune in pits too, with KW being offline for now.

6 Likes

I got my second ammo rune yesterday after 223 chests :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

your post made me try today and i spent 12k rubies and got it after like 66 chests. totally worth it.

3 Likes

Does it always have the rage secondary? If not, which events does that happen in?

1 Like

It does

1 Like

Ammo+ rage secondary is this one.

2 Likes

I think it’s just FP and KW (if KW ever comes back). It wasnt in either the gauntlet or the temple raid chests

2 Likes

Not always. I have 4 mythic ammo. I swore that the three I had were all Rage as secondary. When I checked after pulling my fourth yesterday. I saw this. Maybe I had it all along, but I’m not sure…

1 Like

I think you did have it before, I got my second ammo rune this event, and both of mine are rage secondary.

3 Likes

I guess it’s possible. I feel like I would have noticed it before, but I guess I just overlooked it…

How many Silver chests opened ?

Bit over 800, I wasn’t super lucky with my starting position.

:see_no_evil: ok that explains all

I opened 225 in a row and got 0 mythic anything’s :+1:

I opened 10 and had on that drop :hugs: cant get more lucky i guess :innocent: But after all thats my first ammo ever in 3.5 years.

1 Like

First ammo in 3 years is not luck buddy :rofl::rofl::rofl: but rip off

1 Like

Yeah but for this time out of 10 chests it is haha.

Opened 700 four months ago got zilch, so saving 1500 this time before opening…

2 Likes

This is a risk averse strategy, but I dunno if it’s the fastest way to get a particular rune. It probably depends how many you have and how many you accrue per week.

If the sequence is partially known, as it usually is in ammo weeks, you can open 101 worst case and have an idea how close you are. I think 100 chests is worth it to be able to identify weeks when you’re already close and go for it. I dunno if I’d do it with fewer than 600 chests or so.

1 Like