Different Looking Dragons

Ok here goes…

Add in different looking dragons cause you get exited to see this new dragon you have been waiting to get then it just looks like a weak dragon with a different style so basically the same looking dragon and it makes many people kinda disappointed please comment if you feel me.:grin:Also you can join my clan MemeMercenary if ya want.

Yea plz :joy: and PG bring back the designer who designed Neptus. Best ever design up to date :metal:t3:

2 Likes

I am very confused by this. Your single-sentence post kinda rambles on, so it’s a bit hard to see what you’re trying to say. But it looks like you find the dragons too similar visually, and I really can’t disagree more. It would be pretty impossible to make them more different and still call them dragons.

I would really like you to point out in what way, for example, Axi, Dreth, Ronin, Modrian, Meglok and Gig look similar to you.

5 Likes

I would assume this is a new player, that has been disillusioned by the incredible amount of ryuu doppelgangers below gold tier.

10 Likes

Ah that’s possible, some of the old dragons before sapphire were pretty lazy reskins. But that would make this a suggestion to time-travel to 2016 and tell them to make more varied dragons back then.

2 Likes

If you’re going to time travel back to 2016, there’s a couple of other game-related suggestions I’m sure we could come up with as well

4 Likes

I liked your post but you deserve this as well

:joy:

1 Like

yup, new bronze team, level 12 player.

2 Likes

Welcome to the community!

You will find that dragons get a more individual look after Gold tier if I remember correctly. Seasonal dragons typically have terrific designs and a wide range of “styles”. You have lots of different looking dragons to look forward to.

2 Likes

But the dragons already looks so different…

…Is there a specific look that you’re hoping they develop?

1 Like

We need MORE dragons that look like chunk. I want my roster to look like a herd of hippos

5 Likes

:thinking: True for Sapphire (Poor Gorg) and below…
Grow higher, and you’ll see much more :slightly_smiling_face:
-edit-

checking the team

Now I see your problem :smirk:

2 Likes

We need a neptus 2.0 . PG who ever did the design that’s real talent :metal:t3:

1 Like

I’m at emerald now some can indeed be a lazy reskin like borg and borgian for example, but there is indeed a wide variety of designs in the game. No complaints on that matter.

Kind regards
RabidJudgke

1 Like

There is literally only one dragon that single handedly redefined how players approached the game.

Lord Ember.

The end.

4 Likes

:thinking: Ember is known (by some :eyes: ) as Ochre Hunter. Thus, we have Ochre warrior.
Now waiting for Ochre Sorcerer and Ochre Invoker :smirk:

2 Likes

Invochre

3 Likes

Fafnyr’s model looks exactly like Hyaku.

I renamed Ember RaisinBrand

2 Likes

Thank you very much for feedback now I understand there’s more to look forwards to in this game but they should add a few more different looking dragons near purple and orange because if people if new players like me see the same looking dragons they won’t get hooked into the cool game.:grin:

1 Like