Dioskouri....new dragon?

How do you get this dragon?

1 Like

It’s exclusive to Android. It’s a very low level dragon.

1 Like

Useful when first starting out (purple tier) but not a game changer - might have been breeding that unlocked it… but that was a long time ago.

Red tier Dragon for Android users as said. He was almost as useful as Kinnara.

Hey don’t bag kinnara she served me well with >10k AP which was a big deal back then… :joy:

1 Like

Dioskouri is obtained after breeding and hatching any Purple-tier dragon. While he does not need to be bred himself, you may have to talk with Support about actually obtaining him after completing the required steps.

Wait what? I never criticized Kinnara at the first place, I only meant that Dioskouri was the second best Dragon when I was a newbie in Red Tier. Back then Summon Warrior was a big advantage to absorb damage and improve DPS, I totally agree with you, I still have fond memories of young Dragon Lord me and Kinnara burning bases together… :blush: Now I’m still doing it with her Crowned mode on (Kinnarus :heart:).

Oh misunderstood cos you said dioskuri almost as good as kinnara. He isn’t. He can’t hold a candle to kinnara :joy:

Sorry if I made it sound like Kinnara wasn’t the beast she was. It’s been like forever since I expert them, I don’t remember exactly but they were both useful, of course Kinnara was the best! Dioskouri died too fast.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.