Discord link! :)

I remade the Taco Shack discord if anyone wants to join and hangout. It’ll be about war dragons and a few other games and anything really. Just a place to hangout and have fun :slight_smile:

8 Likes

You gonna revive them in game chat?

4 Likes

Mine is already dead btw not like anyone noticed or cared though. It’s pretty much dead though but now I wonder do people revive their own chats though?

1 Like

That would require me to log into the game more than 4.6 minutes.

I’m gonna try to. Not sure it’s gonna work but I’m hoping it’ll be a fun place for everyone to talk about war dragons and whatever else comes up. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Not Discord just War Dragon’s Group chats :rofl:

Ohhhh, I’ve been out of so many of them for so long I have no clue anymore hahah

1 Like

All I know is not as much of my friends play anymore and a lot of them are teamless in group chats and not playing it’s a little depressing but at least I still got a small bunch to deal with. Guess it’s a matter of time before we watch the game burn from the inside huh?

1 Like

Well I thought I wasn’t going to come back, but here I am. I left all the group chats whenever I left my team and stopped playing for a bit. I’m still not back 100%, just thinking about coming back to hang w my friends. But I agree. I looked at my in game group chat and at least 25% of the people in there are teamless now :frowning:

2 Likes

Even a few best friends idk where one of them is right now though I know one misfortune and I think that’s pretty much it only 2 events with best friends one hasn’t played for like 2 - 3 years the other just randomly disappeared. Man my friend circle is tiny compared to others…

1 Like

I have also created a Discord forum for sharing information in Japanese, mainly Atlas-related topics.

私もアトラス 関連を中心にした日本語の情報共有の場をDiscordで作っています。

2 Likes