Discounting all branches but limiting the player to go for two

It’s what the title says. My idea is, during the discount weeks (first two weeks) of the season, how about to discount all branches and limiting the players to start and finish only two of them? So the person can’t collect any prize in any other branch, except for the ones that he/she already started in that period. @PGGalileo
It will look like this:

EDIT: Ofc the mission bonus branch is not included

1 Like

I don’t think spenders will appreciate having to wait two extra weeks for their mythic(s)… That’s two weeks less useful lifetime on already short career mythics.

7 Likes

This also means PG i guess :sweat_smile:

but why? what would the benefit in this be?? Just to slow down players?

Really?
-Benefit is to be able to have a chance of choosing what branch you want to go for, not the ones determined already.
-After the two weeks you can still spend your sigils on whichever branch you want. Other than spenders, i dont think someone in that period is getting one of the mythics, if there is, okay slow them down 2 weeks is not a big deal.

2 Likes

oooh sorry I didn’t read that all would be discounted.

It’s a huge thing for whales, they dont wanna be slowed down :man_shrugging:t2:

3 Likes

It’s not optimal, but you could have the first 12 keys claimed by a player in a season be half price and subsequent revert to full price afterward.

Obviously, a flaw in that you can mess up and get keys at a reduced cost across more than just two Unique branches. Also, unsure how feasible having the account controlled at the individual account level is. Just brainstorming…

1 Like

I actually think it’s ok like it is now. They give us a dragon that can be good or bad (point here) but they give us base boost that will be beneficial whatever is your level. This is still a business so if you get to choose the best 2 what’s the drive to pursue the rest?

6 Likes

I can get a mythic on the first day of the first major event each season. Why would I want this or why should I agree to this?

Spenders are people who pay the bill. I don’t mean that non-spenders are completely unimportant, but why should spenders lose anything -time, in this case- for a minor gain -ability to choose 2 discounted branches- of non-spenders?

-plus pg prefers spenders over non-spenders as they are a company looking to make profit.

If you lose the part

Then I wouldn’t be more careless about this, but since you have that… your idea gets a big fat no from me.

1 Like

How about we choose the 2 discounts but nothing else changes(everything is open)

6 Likes

I doubt that PG would go for offering any more riders at a 50% discount… so that’s already one problem with this proposal.

2 Likes

:sob:

I thought it would be so easy than, but of course in the player perspective that would be great.
This is not to you but I don’t think we need to think from company side. I mean we give the ideas so they will evaluate if it’s beneficial or not for them. Why should i think if they can give the bills bla bla, that is their job. I don’t understand why people, who are not in the company for sure, always talking like this is so hard to code or hard because they can’t get more money… It’s their job guys camon…

Too complicated to execute,
Pg programmer didnt acustomized yet with this game. Imagine how many bug there will be?
Game crashed, reroll.
Discount keep on for all branch, reroll.
Cant claim prize, reroll.
It will eventually going for fight pit again

1 Like

What? He is merely saying/suggesting that PG open all lines to discount/half priced at start of season. Where did fight pits come from? :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

you dont know what PG can pull out of thin air :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

Can work, but don’t lock other prize lines - just discount the first 2 that where started and disable discount for other lines after 2 where started. This way nobody is locked out, but players can still select for which line they want to go

1 Like

Those line discount for a reason, crap reason. Everybody would choose howi line.

3 Likes

Give the player an option to make 2 of the season branches half off for the first 2 weeks. All other branches available but at the regular price

1 Like