Disturbingly quiet

I felt a great disturbance in the Forums, as if millions of dragons suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. I fear something terrible has happened.

Seriously though, seems a little quiet even for a Monday after our favorite event. I’ve run out of posts to catch up on. I may be forced to do something outside. shudder.

2 Likes

It is indeed quiet. I’m almost always caught up on posts here so at this point I get excited when I see the “1 new topic updated” banner at the top of the screen, lol. :t_rex:

1 Like

Yeah I’m resorting to clicking on Latest :joy:

3 Likes

It feels like the sarcasm is strong in this post :joy:

11 Likes

My default’s always set to Latest :grin: I can always catch up in the morning when I wake up. Though I refrain from posting at that time, as it takes several hours for my thinking brain to awaken. :joy: :t_rex:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: yeah it really is our favorite event

We still have one more pvp. Please don’t let this statement be the reason for another Kingdom Wars…

1 Like

I’m just saying, I know some really enjoy it, but there MIGHT be a correlation between forum activity and game activity at times.

I doubt it. Fingers crossed for Team Gauntlet :crossed_fingers: :t_rex:

1 Like

Tug of war perhaps :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Wasn’t that Capture the Flag? That was discontinued. :t_rex:

1 Like

Hah. Yeah I don’t actually like the event. That was sarcasm, to be clear.

I do like the concept. It’s just my opinion, but I think when you have the (spending usefulness) dial turned to 11, allowing it to go even higher rather than adding other dials that need to be used intelligently seems the wrong direction.

It’s so close to being the worlds best real-time othello/Chinese’s checkers game, but then they went and allowed unbounded spending. Although I think they have the whole thing backwards. We want game-life balance rather than drug-addiction level time usage.

But yes. Sarcasm.

I know that I haven’t felt that guilty about ditching the game to go play monster hunter :laughing: I really can’t stand this event :joy:

One (and probably the only one) I like from this event is I got (unusually) a lot of sigils from Bronze :heart_eyes_cat:

Ooh. I’m not opening any chests for the rest of the season (unless I need some last few sigils, which I might) but I did get a lot of drops this event. :t_rex:

They have been higher for me for about a month now. Maybe longer. I’ve also seen much higher IF and energy box drops. I also had an increased need to spend all 3.

1 Like

Be amazed when They do :joy::joy::joy:

It’s the Panda Effect. Some of the regulars and experienced people feel scared to speak out against things for fear of being banned for 1000 years.

9 Likes

And here I thought it was just me. Definitely has been quiet lately.

Maybe there’s just nothin to talk about lol… makes the forums cleaner rather than some useless threads