Do i go for a mythic….. Or not

I’ve got all this, team gets mostly 6/8 but 8/8 on fort, and I’m personally only moderately active during pvp
Is this enough to get myself a mythic?
Note this is for next season(strangelands), i have no interest in either Jaalkan or Kinnarix

1 Like

depends on how many keys you already have.

6 Likes

I meant next season : p
This season’s just going to be finishing Rath

3 Likes

You need a better team because we’re around the same amount in rubies but egg tokens no I have waymore I wanna say yes but that’s a very hard to call if you grind hard than I say yeah

2 Likes

1200x # of events that’s alot of sigils

2 Likes

I started my spring season with ~300 draconics, ~400 gold, and maybe 2kish bronze. (Don’t quite remember exactly). It was enough to finish the two discount branches.

Plug and chug some numbers into Zami’s event chest drops and see if you can finish both discount branches.

After that, the entire rest of the season, I scored the purple prize above the 8/8 team achievement. 43k for pits, ~93k (I don’t remember) for Gauntlet, TR, and CC. Under this method, I didn’t need to spend a single ruby on SSC. Now it looks like your team doesn’t hit 8/8 very often, which only means you need to made up for that in the form of SSC.

I’d say you’re decently equipped. I would either get a better team or prepare to push every single PVP to at least 199k for Gauntlet, TR, and CC.

6 Likes

No draconic here sadly, never went for them, not enough sigils to

You should consider going for the Festive branch and try to get as many draconic chests as you can.

I think I went into Spring season with only 400 ish draconics and nothing else :sweat_smile: I opened all my gold and bronze chests / spent all rubies to get enough sigils for the dracs.

I consistently hit 8/8 in events. Got Kinnarunt this season :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Next season’s dark mythic looks pretty cool too…I’m shivering at the though of more grinding :grimacing: :grimacing: :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

It would be difficult but possible.

Forts up first so easy points and chests to gain. Let’s say at your level you try push for 3mil points you score 13000 rubies and 3350 sigils and 10 gold chests.
Opening all chests and spending rubies on gold chests during week 2 PVP at the start of next season you should get 22100 sigils which would cover quite a bit of the 2 discount lines.
From that grab the discount dragon giving 138 gold chests, open those and now you should have roughly 6200 sigils depending on sequence.
With that you get 58 more gold for another 1200 sigils.

You now are at prize 39 of your second discount.

This is before adding any more chests and rubies from what is left of this season, what ever key exchange you can get.
And your points in what I expect (could change) to be temple raid which is great for points as your team does get a few temples.

On top of that next season gets an extra fort event (4 in total).

So I would say go for it. And good luck

6 Likes

K there is no way then, i can barely shove past 1 mil last time i checked :sweat_smile:
Schools’s going to start just as the season begins as well so i won’t have a stable schedule

2 Likes

Hmmm ok so that is a little less. Do you use a planner to maximise design and timers?
1mill still gives you 1850 sigils and 8625 rubies. So not to bad, but you would need to push your pvp.

Overall the more you open/get from seasonal lines the more you earn the closer you will get over future seasons.

2 Likes

It’s not planned at all, i just push hard when there is time and an opportunity, which is along most of the season : p
For the mythic i really just want to see if the chest/rubies count can get me there, nothing really interesting this season apart from the discount

3 Likes

The current count obviously won’t get you straight there but I think you could get close over the course of the season. If you really like the mythics this coming season you could spend all the accumulated rss next season on super sigils to finish it off, or you could re evaluate towards the end to try for the following season.

3 Likes

That’s what i’m trying to do, relying on all those rubies as a backup to finish everything off with sss

3 Likes

Have boughtno rubies or packs just a good team smart management of resources you can pull it off a free mythic

1 Like

This answer depends entirely on a few thing. How many keys do you have so far, and How far do you normally go in a season?

1 Like

if u definately need mytic go for it otherwise save rubies for draconic chest, that much chest is enough for mytic i got mytic when i had 400 gold chest 5000 bronze and about 120k rubies, it is ez when u are low league or u are 490+, first 2 week are crucial so get the 11m in fort or 16 and for pvp try to get 400k score, next season pvp will be treasure hunt if im correct, so get the megas ready for pvp island and super for pve island, once u clear both discount save all ur sigils, if trading post comes with good deal like plat /gold/draconic chest u can buy them or skip. when the festive branch come finish it for key and draconic chest and for rest keys u can buy electrum branch it has good amount of timers. and most important u need to very active with events and atlas for timers and eggs.

1 Like

YESSSSS U WILL GET IT IF U TRY. Open chest in pvp than save rubies for SS chests.

3 Likes

No it doesn’t? Because the question was aimed at the person who posted the thread.

Congratulations on your mythics but this thread isn’t about you. And that post was not aimed at you.

Just to make it clear exactly who I was talking to

7 Likes

Let’s this picture motivate you I can do it so will you

1 Like