Does anyone have a unique name for their dragon?

true but the vast majority of those spending for the mythics are end game players.

I would concur with that assessment

Because of my name I obviously have:

• Viserion

• Drogon

• Rhaegal

But I also have:
Ghost
Summer
Nymeria
Shaggy dog
Grey Wind… all for the dire wolves

My love of Harry Potter isn’t forgotten either

Severus
Narcissa
Albus
Bellatrix

For Doctor Who I have:
Number Nine, Ten, and eleven
River
Rose
Rory

I renamed Nightshade to ‘Useless’.
Because it was my first event when I started playing, and I only got one stone for him. :cry:

I named a rider after my wife…seems appropriate.

All mine are Guardians of the Galaxy characters and favorite passages…I am groot, you are me…
I so can not believe I’m admitting that :slight_smile:️:slight_smile:️ I’m way to old to be a fan girl…but, baby :baby: groot…:heart:

What a romantic husband you are.

I swear this dragon looks weird and being explain as dildo is so weird yet looks like hahaha

If they have a dragon that has roots all over the body or made of roots, I would so name it groot.

Well he is not complete useless, you can use that dragon as a xp farm to save xp to transfer when feeding or use that dragon to help other lower players when they need help

Which Dragon did you name Drogon? I don’t have any darker shade dragon to name it Drogon.

As soon as I acquired Kirin I named her "Fluffy"
As in.
“It’s so FLUFFY I’m gonna Die!” :joy:

Amarok is Dwayne

dwayne__the_rock__johnson

Hahaha the rock. The one everyone use from lvl 50 ?

I named them by names of Hindu gods and some dragons names in GOT like Dreamfyre, Sunfyre…

Hahaha glad I am not the only one

Oh, I forgot a couple of my others…
Grogg: Bam Bam
Necryx: DreadPool

Bambam hahaha thats a cute name. Are you refering to got7 Bambam or just a cute name cause it adorable for a rider. I should name my grogg cutely too but instead name him kronos lol

BamBam as in the Flinstones :grin:

Hex is named Kylo ren . My favorite character from Star Wars and a victim of poor parenting. Yes I am an apologist as well as a reylo supporter. Stopped naming dragons after that I won’t remember who they are