Does anyone know of any XP bases?

I realise that there are XP bases that gives easy XP and are dedicated to that. Does anyone know of any besides the ones listed below?
•CookiePal80754
•MsMersy
•ZeroMeroHero

1 Like

Search for team OfficialXPfarms, they game copies of player bases from xpfarmsloosex1

Xp-Beannie, xp-empress, and Beannie are great bases.

2 Likes

With changes lots like Victorydragon and WingBat I think are the names too

2 Likes

Ummm… MsMersy doesn’t give good XP right? :thinking: Last time I checked, she only gave 8.

The way the bases gives XP has changed recently.
Any base higher than your level will give you max XP, even if is has no towers.
So, if your level is less than level of MsMersy (119 it was? don’t remember), you will have max.

4 Likes

Maybe because you are a high level than her?
I know xp is significantly less if you’re a higher level

Cookiepal is the best one. I used him until i outleveled him… hope he levels up soon too

3 Likes

Even when I was lower level than her, it was still 8 XP. I haven’t been using her lately cause I found CookiePal, so I don’t know if it’s still 8 or something else.

Which isn’t that long for me

Cookie pal is by far the best one I’ve found, msmersy was only for egg and event missions

2 Likes

Hey There :wave: :wave: :wave:

It’s easy to get access to A WHOLE LOT OF XP Bases.

:point_right: GO TO YOUR TEAM BUILDING
:point_right:CLICK ON MANAGE TEAM
:point_right:CLICK SMALL MAGNIFYING GLASS 2DO SEARCH
:point_right:IN SEARCH BOX TYPE (XPFARM) THEN ENTER

:dragon:THIS WILL PULL UP A LIST OF SEVERAL FULL SIZE TEAMS THAT ARE ALL ONLY THERE TO HELP YOU OUT WITH EARNING XP.
:dragon:IT’S WHAT THEIR DESIGNED FOR.

:dragon:WHEN YOU FIND THE XP BASES YOU LIKE WITHIN THOSE TEAMS… BOOKMARK THEM AND YOU CAN EASILY ATTACK THOSE BASES YOU LIKE AS MANY TIMES AS YOU WANT.

:dragon:OVER, AND OVER, AND OVER LOL :joy:
YOU CAN ATTACK THOSE BASES 100X A DAY IF YOU WANT. THE PLAYERS WHO DESIGN THOSE BASES FOR YOU EXPECT IT AND KNOW THEIR BASES ARE ONLY THERE FOR US TO ABUSE THEM.

:dragon:IT’S IN THEIR CONTRACT, THEY’RE NOT ALLOWED TO RETALIATE ON THEIR ATTACKERS SO NO, THEY CANNOT REVENGE :+1::grin:

:dragon:HOPE THIS HELPS YOU IN YOUR DRAGON WARS ADVENTURE!

SINCERELY,

JPBUDGIRL

2 Likes

If you look in the team meeting hall then click search and search for xp bases and it brings up a lot at least two teams of xp bases

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.