Does anyone still use ballistas?

I’m just wondering because like my grandma’s VCR that’s a dead technology very very very very few use. PG are you going buff that tower or something

4 Likes

Yes, I do
takes out dusty Ballista from the storage

2 Likes

Ballistas are heavily used in Atlas NPC bases. LOL

1 Like

asking PGSqurl and PGLawson to replace Ballista with Ballista Boss

4 Likes

They’re 95% broken and 100% ignored by PG when questioned about them so dunno why anyone would be using a broken tower to the extent that Ballista has become… its not dead technology though just neglected.

4 Likes

As an edge tower for Atlas run? :upside_down_face:

Lol disgusts me every time im poisoned and health bar stays same

4 Likes

They just need to sort out its broken poison effect and need to buff its supershot poison damage

So i take it non of you have heard of B4L?

Ballistas are OP. My base is 95% ballistas and 5% mages. No storm towers or ice turrets or anything like that because ballistas are just so good./s

1 Like

As a joke I’ve stated this many times

*none
And NO! JUST NO! :rage:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
Ballistas 4 life👊

:flushed: So, it isn’t Ballista for Laugh?

2 Likes

Bahahahahahaha. Oh man i hope @SavageKittyKMA tell’s that one to “you know who” or is the proper word to use is “whom.”

1 Like

I personally do not use ballistas

Wow, no BamBam yet? I hope he’s OK.

No ballistas until they are fixed and then I’m going to really enjoy the fact I spent so many eggs to research corrosive poison on my way to 5% dark flak. Meanwhile I just pout.

3 Likes

I say if a dragon is poisoned and it can cloak but still can be hit when it’s cloak due to the poison add research where the poison takes up to 7 seconds to wear off

I do not use ballista’s but 8/10 building runes I get from silver chests are FOR ballista’s …

3 Likes

The reason I created this topic was because I seen couple lvl 200s with ballistas I said why have you changed out that (censored) I has to shake my head to that