Does PG respond to anything?

There have been several posts about bugs, glitches, weird happenings, etc. with absolutely no response from PG at all. Wtf?

1 Like

PG cant respond to everything that goes on, having that said, sometimes is simply better for them not to say anything so it doesn’t come biting them in the ass later on. I think silence speaks miles sometimes.

1 Like

And sometimes there simply aren’t good answers. In the case of a glitch, they might be working on it behind the scenes but simply may not have a good ETA of when it will be resolved. I’ve also seen these forums tear apart PG staff before and I personally don’t blame them for distancing themselves a little bit.

They don’t really respond to stuff unless they have a definite answer to it that can’t bite them later on…on the old forums, I lost count of how many promises of bug fixes/new items in the game that never happened. I think they learned from that and haven’t been as responsive to a lot of community questions as they once were. But it does get freaking annoying when there’s so many bugs and there is no response whatsoever on when there will be a fix for it coming out. Or if there will be a fix at all lol.

2 Likes

As a paying customer of a product, I think I’m entitled to answers when said product is faulty or not performing as described or advertised.

4 Likes

The login issue is back and just as much of a pain as it always is. Please fix the in game login to forums! Please?

1 Like

http://forums.wardragons.com/t/addressing-the-long-lost-memory-leak/30384?u=sovereigntyx79

Via contacting support. The forum isn’t the support queue. We have a commitment to responding to all support tickets, not all forum threads.

2 Likes