Donate remainder of sigils to teammate on last day

Would be nice to have the option of donating scrap sigils to teammate that is close to finishing a prize. I took a survey and we are all on board!

Please, no. Will be prone to abuse…
-edit-
Sigil is also sold directly, so it can’t, I guess

4 Likes

I agree people will exploit that

People would donate cheated sigils to someone

game detects a player has this amount of sigils obtained from a cheater.

Player already used the sigil and obtained the items and then used the items to advance.
Game rollbacks the player to before that
Player will ask for compensation because he did not know it was cheated (even though he might have received 50000 sigils and used it because yeah, it’s normal to donate that amount)

That’s how it will go I think

Please use the search feature in the top right corner before making a new thread.

As mentioned before, the trading function can’t be implemented into the game due to security and exploit issues. Please checkout the thread posted below on the topic.

@moderators work your magic, please. :sparkles:

Note: this is the thread that I could find that’s the closet to what the OP was talking about

I see you found your way to the forums. And as predicted, the moderators are coming to close it. :rofl:

1 Like

If only there were any mod still awake at this hour… :thinking:

…Oh snap! :exploding_head:

@BeckettxJason Welcome to the Forums!

Please use the search function (found in the upper right corner) before starting a new thread so you can see if your issue/idea has already been addressed/discussed.

As others mentioned, what you actually ask for could be abused so it is unlikely they will ever implement this. However you can always post your suggestion in that thread :

if you feel like it is worth discussing.

I also recommend reading about the forum rules and roles to improve your experience with us.

Have fun reading! :slight_smile:

1 Like