Double chest drops?

Talk about the latest weekly events and Seasons in War Dragons!Does anyone remember when PG made a day that chest rates increased? What if there was a season branch that gave us a charm or emblem that doubled chest drops for the season like the egg token branch? Any thoughts?

1 Like

Are you including event rewards/seasonal prizes or just drops

Last time they did that was during the botched KW that turned into Pits iirc

Drop rate stayed the same, you just got more chests per drop (2 vs 1)

3 Likes

Adjusting drop by density
Exactly what I’ve been saying is needed to adjust our economy at it’s basest level
How about pg just needs to adjust density by level and bracketed it so smaller players see more bronze and silver and larger players see more gold to actually improve the value of our activity!

Shocking concept I know but it seems the economy has not seen an adjustment in over 5 years but inflation sure has been adjusted upwards and we wonder why we have almost zero player retention!

It’s because our activity is not worth crap!
Anyone actually stay logged into to utilize the hunt phase ?
Nope it translates to take the night off :man_facepalming:
Do you value your time ?

3 Likes

Actually, it’s been tested and verified that if you hold a high intensity electro magnet next to your phone that the drop rate increases

3 Likes

I’ve tried that but found that holding it outside the window on the 45th floor and then releasing it results in a significantly higher drop rate… if it encounters a head during this exercise it even gives gold chests…

1 Like

Just run drops

That’s all I’m asking for double

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.