Double Sigil Prizes for Gaunlet

Yeah.

Idk. Maybe it’s to appeal to newer players? Cannons are still useful (necessary) at lower levels.

I think the quests are used to gauge addiction levels. As long as they stay high, they know the bitching on the forums can be safely ignored. :rofl: :joy::joy:

I’m not getting the double sigils chests.

Some one had mentioned they are only for the quests.

Is this true. Z

What, double sigil chests where?

Omg. Good question. I’m not seeing them at all.

It must me ticket. Time. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::see_no_evil:

There is no double sigil chests… double sigil prieces im event only🤦‍♂️

Yes. I understand it would read like they are for event.
:white_check_mark:
So they appear after the event in event prizes
Or in personal prizes as we score them. ?

The splash screen for this topic is vague

They are allready added in the prieces

Well. They are getting. Stingy then. Yep.

Well, I’d assume super sigil prizes will be coming out sometime soon? Just not now, when they’re only doubling personal prizes…

Yes, but also understand it is a business decision. PG is probably testing to see if we buy more packs.

My cynical view is PG saw players were less far into this season’s dragons than previously and this was an attempt to balance up the progression.

As a free player I barely get one full event dragon. Everything else they offer is completely a waste of time them making. The added tiers just make it ever more difficult. To the point it’s becoming not worth any effort at all. May as well just ignore the events entirely. The lengthening of the tiers and thereby the event dragons cost, is destroying that aspect of the game.

Perhaps they will look at how Fortnight got it right. No game advantage for money. (Heard radio item about it yesterday)

I think I know what you’re saying, but if Fortnight gets it right, why not play that game?

I think we should just be grateful for something that was not necessary but they did anyway? Perhaps it was an apology, or a mollification of sorts, but they still didn’t have to do it.

As an E2P player, I can’t say what sort of progress I would have made this season without paying for elite. Likely not as much. But last season, I was F2P too, and I got a decent amount of value out of my gameplay with a fair portion of Aibrean and Fomhar, as well as Oksana. If you’re not paying in a pay to win game, you can’t expect to match what the paying players achieve, but you can play to the best of your ability and enjoy the game for what it is. Unless you’re at endgame, the added tiers don’t really matter either- just don’t get the full event dragon lines, since there’ll probably be better dragons coming out in the future. You can decide how you want to play.

(Also, isn’t it fortnite?)

Could be. Probably is, since the normal spelling is just an English word.

It’s really depend on how you plan, prepare, and do the season.
I saved some (not a lot) gold chests from last season, and got decent tier of Axi, sapphire Coatl (free goodies), Nal, and Tanok, along with all but the last 2 of 125% branch (and I’m pure F2P, hoping to complete Axi)

Some players even get the mythic with more preparation.

tl;dr
Either spend more or do more to get more.

Fortnite having mostly or all cosmetics as the way of paying for the game is a completely different model than WD. WD is built to earn money as a P2W game, it just tries to figure out where PG can put the line on that.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.