Double tokens/ elite account

Hello

My double tokens are gone. Have the seasonal double token boost But it is gone. If I look in my account I Still have the elite account, But Apparently I can t use rubies anymore? I need to pay 5,49 EUR per month instead of rubies? Que?

1 Like

I had this same issue and someone pointed me to a link on the forum here. But to save time basically just delete the game and reinstall it.

1 Like

remove and reinstall the game and the ruby for elite should show up.

Thanks. Problem solved. The forum is more efficiënt then the help section. Congrats!

2 Likes

Which is funny since supports fix for 90% of issues is to reinstall your game. Glad it was actually useful advice for once :joy:

When I had this issue, it was the one time support could have given me that response and actually been correct. Instead they told me something else incorrect :man_shrugging::rofl:

3 Likes

Well I created a ticket this Morning ans Still No reaction. Here it takes 20 minutes to have the Same issue solved.

1 Like

probably because you sent a ticket when the event started.

With the points delay issues popping out, they surely have more tickets where it would take time before they are able to answer you.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.