Downgraded to mere Dragonfolk 😭

:thinking: guess it’s back to standing around the hog farms and spinning hammers instead of flying dragons for me

Had to. :innocent:

Dragonlords, Dragonladies, Dragonothertitles gets a bit wordy :stuck_out_tongue:

12 Likes

I still like dragon lover :eyes:

2 Likes

This ain’t the first time we’ve posted this title…

YOU’RE ALL ROYALTY TO ME :sob:

10 Likes

I am curious how mere folk get dragons like kullecid who is uninterested in people to fight their battles for them.

:thinking: I see it all so clearly now… trying to get us used to being mere folk. Soon, it’ll be War Farms.

2 Likes

Farm Dragons!

Pig_Dragon_3

5 Likes

I’m offended that you didn’t assume my gender! :triumph:

3 Likes

Or maybe it will soon be “Greetings Peasants!”

8 Likes

:eyes:

It’s okay @Crisis. At least that person :point_up_2: appreciates being a dragon folk. :smirk:

3 Likes

You’re a Ditto :eyes:

2 Likes

Haha, so that thread was in suggestions. I was looking in off topic.

farms Kardul for life

Puts Dittodalus at the Day Care

6 Likes

I can solve this matter. After I complete Phase 2 of my Time Heist plan, wherein I shall rob every player in the game of all their timers (at the same time)–you will be referred to as Dragonserfs and set to work in my ruby mines. Instead of a greeting, such as one would offer to a lord, Crisis’s correspondence shall begin with “Mush, Dragon Serfs.”

Will not be an issue, since in Phase 3 of my plan I steal your sigils, too!

2 Likes

Eh you give the terrifying extra-dimensional dragon a few pats behind the head, some Void snacks, show 'em a few Runes of Doom and voila got yourself an obedient Kullecid. Real standard stuff they teach in Dragons 101; Kullecid definitely won’t eat your base down the line or anything.

8 Likes

No can do, i am already under contract and the mistress raises holy heck if I miss a scheduled or impromptu backrub or meal.

fear her

6 Likes

Beautiful coat!

@Lachrymae I’m not sure it’s that easy to tame any Dragon, especially a Void one! You’d be lucky to have some of your arm left after patting it behind the head…
Your best chance to make it tolerate you without killing you on sight is probably raising it from the egg, and even then it has to recognise you as its kin, not his first meal! I’d suggest bringing half a dozen sheep to help it learn the difference…

1 Like

…see, you say “Void snacks,” and I immediately think “At least half your players would totally go for Void snacks.”

I mean, we’d probably end up devoured by some horrifying otherworldly beast, but…totally worth it.

2 Likes

:roll_eyes: A big sacrifice to get Cid…

3 Likes

Can’t wait for next season’s festive dragon that tempts players with snackies

Oh, how terrifying!