Draconic Chest Sequencing - First Seasonal Event

I will be sequencing chests during the first event of the season.

I do have a few people who help with data. For Celestial Rift it only took 3 people. I will accept video (preferred) or screenshots of opens in Line. Same name as here. Make sure you open by 10. Open All will not keep the order so is useless for sequencing.

Unlike Fiery, I do not keep my order since I might open some here or there throughout the season.

The main sequence is 826 long. In addition, the bonus chest sequence is 266 long (highly doubt this will be fully sequenced ever). Both are much too large potentially to post in the forums. So the full sequence when ready will be posted in a Google spreadsheet.

Celestial Rift Breeding

Epic Resources

Hammers
3hr Timers
100% XP
3hr Timers
12hr Timers
Sigils
100% XP
Egg Tokens
Egg Tokens
Egg Tokens
12hr Timers
12hr Timers
100% XP
Sigils
Sigils
3hr Timers
Hammers
3hr Timers
12hr Timers
12hr Timers
100% XP
Hammers
12hr Timers
Hammers
Hammers
3hr Timers
100% XP
Sigils
Hammers
Sigils
Sigils
Egg Tokens
Egg Tokens
Egg Tokens
Hammers
3hr Timers
3hr Timers

Legendary Resources

Energy Packs
Egg Tokens
200% XP
Egg Tokens
Mystic Frags
Egg Tokens
12hr Timers
Energy Packs
Mystic Frags
Hammers
200% XP
Sigil
Hammers
Hammers
Inner Fire
Hammers
Sigil
Energy Packs
200% XP
12hr Timers
Mystic Frags
Hammers
12hr Timers
12hr Timers
Egg Tokens
12hr Timers
Egg Tokens
Egg Tokens
Sigil
Mystic Frags
Egg Tokens
Inner Fire
12hr Timers
Sigil
Inner Fire
12hr Timers
200% XP
Energy Packs
Sigil
Inner Fire

Mythic Resources

12hr Timers
Energy Packs
Egg Tokens
12hr Timers
Sigil
Mystic Frags
Egg Tokens
Mystic Frags
Sigil
Inner Fire
Sigil
Egg Tokens
Mystic Frags
12hr Timers
Inner Fire
12hr Timers
Egg Tokens
12hr Timers
12hr Timers
Mystic Frags
Sigil
Mystic Frags
Inner Fire
Sigil
Inner Fire
Egg Tokens
Energy Packs
12hr Timers
12hr Timers
Energy Packs
Egg Tokens
Energy Packs

Epic Festive Shards

Nebulon Shards
Yes, there is only one drop possible here.

Legendary Festive Shards

So far only processed data from those that have Hueso maxed, which means no real data.
4/6 drops will be Nebulon shards, 2/6 will be Hueso shards.

Mythic Festive Shards

Nebulon Shards
Yes there is only one drop possible here.

Aftermath

Epic Resources

Hammers
Tokens
3h
3h
12h
Hammers
Hammers
Hammers
3h
100%XP
12h
Tokens
12h
Hammers
Sigil
100%XP
Sigil
Sigil
3h
100%XP
Tokens
12h
Sigil
Sigil
Tokens
100%XP
3h
Hammers
12h
3h
3h
12h
100%XP
Sigil
Tokens
Hammers
Tokens

Epic Festive

Azrael

Legendary Resources

IF
Sigil
Fragments
12h
Energy
IF
Energy
Hammers
200%XP
IF
12h
12h

12h
12h
Fragments
Fragments
Sigil
Tokens
Sigil
Tokens
Hammers
Tokens
200%XP
Tokens
200%XP
Energy
Hammers
Hammers
Energy
Tokens
12h
200%XP
Tokens
Sigil
Fragments
Hammers
IF
12h
Sigil
Tokens

Legendary Festive

Nebulon
Azrael
Huego (assumed he’s max for me)

Mythic Resources

Fragments
Sigils
12h
IF
12h
Fragments
IF
12h
12h
12h
Tokens
Energy
12h
12h
Sigils
Energy
Energy
Fragments
Sigils
Tokens
Fragments
IF
Tokens
Tokens
Tokens
Sigils
Tokens
Energy
Fragments
IF
Sigils
12h

Mythic Festive

Azrael

14 Likes

looks at what I posted on Ingy’s sequencing post

5 Likes

Crazyness :joy: but I salute you! Will record my drops.

3 Likes

200 chests in and nothing special has dropped yet but I am so stoked to have accumulated 260 nebulon shards and 60 hueso shards :roll_eyes:

Opened 600, got

• 14300 sigils
  • 204000 eggs
  • 1860 inners
  • 1560 energy
  • 1650 mystics
  • 1711.88 days
  • 277 Neb shards (max)
  • 254 Hueso shards :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting: :face_vomiting:
  • Way too many hammers and xp boosts

So slightly above I guess

5 Likes

Is 277 neb shards supposed to be the top out? I got 455 nebulon shards :face_with_raised_eyebrow: and that was from only 460 draconics

You stop getting certain shard drops from draconics once you have enough shards to max that dragon, so Zero got less Nebulon shards than you, but got the rest of the shards in the form of Hueso shards.

2 Likes

open 252, got only

• 5000 sigils
  • 420 inner fire
  • 870 energy
    what the fxxxx
1 Like

You opened less than half of what they did, keep that in mind

5 Likes

558 I believe is max, I got the festive line last season, have him to Harb and had 138 before opening chests

:face_vomiting: :sob: :face_vomiting:
Stupid Hueso

3 Likes

I had hueso maxed . Opened 585 draconian . Sadly only around 11800 sigils . Will update full details of drops in a bit . Was hoping for a little more Sigils :cry:

1 Like

Thank you everyone who has sent me data, I am still sifting through it. A big thank you to @Morreion who provided me with enough data of a massive opening that allowed me to get many of the component sequences essentially done, minus 2 for the mythic sequence. First post is updated with the info.

I will continue sifting through the data received to try to flesh out more of the main sequence and bonus sequence. This will continue through the weekend most likely.

For now I sleep. :sleeping:

4 Likes

Thank you! :slight_smile:

Hmm, I think that the length of the main sequence is not changing. I think that if you have all dragon shards, the drops from the Festive Dragon sequences will be replaced by the drops from the Resources sequences of corresponding tier of rarity (i.e., for example, Mythic Festive Dragon drop will be replaced by Mythic Resources drop). Look at the additional parameter called “alternativeDropID”.

1 Like

Very true, then knowing the actual length of the drop might be hard. The files had 750 excluding shards, 882 with all shards in. So that is where I started from.

FYI, the Epic, Legendary, and Mythic sequences are now updated and confirmed.

The main sequence is proving harder to pin down. It appears that if you are close to finishing a festive, it may switch the a festive drop from epic to legendary so you exactly what is needed to max the dragon from a certain number of chests. (Unknown how many for sure.)

Actually it looks like the festive drops are more fluid and probably set ahead of time at the start of the event when the drops are set for each person based on your unique situation. (IE, how many chests did you open for shards before this event.) Some slots stay the same rarity, some are not. Where someone gets a set of shards, you may get resources or vice versa. I will be recording this as italics with no background on the sheet as I compile more records from others. This may get weird and may be a deal breaker for sequencing. :frowning:

Otherwise if you are maxed on shards for both festive dragons, it will substitute a resource for a festive shard slot in the sequence.

I will update the google sheet with only the confirmed section soon. Updated.

4 Likes

Sounds about like my mine. Lols like PG will miss out on me buying those ever again

Yeah, Im a little underwhelmed though the extra timers and inners is nice. I guess I’ll have to see if I feel a little more comfortable on spending rss this season. The dragon shards do bug me since I have no interest in either of those festives. If they were generic shards that I could use in the future then Id definitely feel better about them. The chests do have a lot of dead drops. Not sure if Ill do them again this season or not

So yay! I finally got the main sequence done (I think)! The main sequence is 826 chests long. :scream: The sheet is updated.

Due to the way festive shards seem to fall into the sequence (kind of unreliable), I ended up just matching prize rarities. There were a few cases where one prize would change rarities for a shard drop, but otherwise the pattern right after it continues after it.

This means that you should get a mythic when you get that point in the sequence, but otherwise you may get either a resource or a shard drop.

6 Likes

Ill open 600 tomorrow night and send you the data too

Oh didnt even read this far… you finished sequencing the genome already… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

So @Morreion brought to my attention that the main sequence was off. I apparently had a copy paste error when I transferred the data from my excel sheet to Google sheet. :see_no_evil:

So everything past 759 changed slightly.

1. The sequence is 883 long not 826. (882 actually, apparently I calculated length off the wrong sheet. :woman_facepalming:)
  2. I am still only sequencing rarity, which in one case did change for someone to get legendary dragon fragments vs another’s epic fragments in the same position. Neither of these resulted in a max festive, nor did it change the rest of the sequence in any way.
  3. Where someone gets a resource, you may get festive shards, and vice versa. So don’t take someone’s location of festive shards too literal when comparing drops with a friend.
  4. The epic, legendary, and mythic sequences haven’t changed since I first posted them.
4 Likes