Draconic Chest Sequencing - First Seasonal Event

5 hammers is an insult :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

2 Likes

Meh, if I get 5 hammers and then 100x 12h timers, I’m not complaining.

Looking at the drops you don’t want never made sense to me. Look at the drops you do want, and how much they drop over time.

9 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Pssssssst @Zamirathe :eyes:

4 Likes

Thank you. Getting set up. Have about 4 people already stating they will be passing me data at CC start. :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

I don’t have the full amount but if needed I will be recordong my 480ish opened by 10’s. Let me know if you want the data

4 Likes

Ill open my 604 too if you need data :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

Didn’t you get a mythic this season? 606 here, @Ancalagon let me take the seat pls
No, that opening all button has arrived for me
giphy

4 Likes

So i have a few people lined up to give me data. More than enough to get the main sequence, but I’ll need even more to get the full bonus sequence.

As a reminder, if you are going to send data please add me on Line if you don’t have me already. (ID is zamirathe). I prefer video as it is guaranteed to be in order that way. Also, only open by 10s if you are submitting data for the sequence. Open all will not keep positional data so it will make your data worthless to me for finding the sequence.

Edit: If you wish to wait until I have the other sequences posted, then open to send me recording for what bonuses you got you can do that too.

5 Likes

Do you need more? I have a video I can send you if you like. I had like 140ish draconics.

2 Likes

Yes please. Only gotten a few so far. It was enough to get the main sequences done. Was about to post them once I triple checked my work. Make sure I didn’t skip something.

1 Like

I have sequenced the main, epic, legendary, and mythic sequences. The bonus sequence I am just dropping people’s drops in random spots for now until I can match them up.

Epic Resources

Hammers
Tokens
3h
3h
12h
Hammers
Hammers
Hammers
3h
100%XP
12h
Tokens
12h
Hammers
Sigil
100%XP
Sigil
Sigil
3h
100%XP
Tokens
12h
Sigil
Sigil
Tokens
100%XP
3h
Hammers
12h
3h
3h
12h
100%XP
Sigil
Tokens
Hammers
Tokens

Epic Festive

Azrael

Legendary Resources

IF
Sigil
Fragments
12h
Energy
IF
Energy
Hammers
200%XP
IF
12h
12h

12h
12h
Fragments
Fragments
Sigil
Tokens
Sigil
Tokens
Hammers
Tokens
200%XP
Tokens
200%XP
Energy
Hammers
Hammers
Energy
Tokens
12h
200%XP
Tokens
Sigil
Fragments
Hammers
IF
12h
Sigil
Tokens

Legendary Festive

Nebulon
Azrael
Huego (assumed he’s max for me)

Mythic Resources

Fragments
Sigils
12h
IF
12h
Fragments
IF
12h
12h
12h
Tokens
Energy
12h
12h
Sigils
Energy
Energy
Fragments
Sigils
Tokens
Fragments
IF
Tokens
Tokens
Tokens
Sigils
Tokens
Energy
Fragments
IF
Sigils
12h

Mythic Festive

Azrael

8 Likes

Send it to her on line or in dms

2 Likes

But I believe they have completed the sequence anyways lol

3 Likes

Fair point skimmed over this part lol. But yeah, avoid cluttering the thread lol

4 Likes

Wow I can’t believe me providing my sequence and trying to be helpful is “clutter” thank you you’re really helpful :kissing_closed_eyes:

If you are going to send me data to try to assemble the bonus sequence, I prefer it via pm. Also prefer videos. That keeps me more organized by not accidentally skipping posts etc.

I am still accepting data for the bonus sequence, but not sure anyone really cares about it to be honest. :rofl:

3 Likes

I am a bit late to the party, seeing that you have deleted each and every one of your responses, but I believe RuRu was referring to the amount of posts you have created in such a short timeframe. Six out of the approximate nine unread posts that I had to read were posts of yours which you had deleted. Not to be rude, but “clutter” was indeed the correct word.

New season is upon us and I am dusting off this thread preparing to sequence draconic chests again. I have a few friends that we all have lots of draconics, so should get the main sequences done quickly. I will be accepting submissions of bonuses from everyone.

Some reminders:

• Do not use the open all if you are going to send me info, it doesn’t keep the sequence data so it is useless to me.
  • I prefer video, but if you send screenshots please make sure they are in order.
4 Likes