Draconics claim limit lowered

The draconics at the end of the festive line have been lowered to 100 from 150 claims with absolutely no warning.
@PGCarlos is this a mistake? Hoping so since you said we would get advance notice before lines are nerfed when this happened before with other lines.

4 Likes

not nerfed. mistake. fixing as we speak

20 Likes

just pushed fix

6 Likes

puts pitchforks down

12 Likes

Ty ty ty ty ty ty
I’d like your comment 150 times if I could​:grin::+1:

1 Like

Talk about a fast fix :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: they knew droves would quit on the spot.

3 Likes

So I do want to say something positive and give some props to PG. I haven’t added up the other prizes yet but it does look like they unnerfed the gold chests in the oculus line. Boosted I count 138 which is certainly better than the 60 something it was last season. So thank you for fixing that (hopefully they didn’t nerf anything else in the line instead)

Edit: Other prizes look good still.
If you prioritize golds > timers > electrums > embers > charges > other stuff while boosted then you get: 138 golds, 648 days, 135.9k electums, 49k embers, 75 charges… If you take electrums over timers then it’s 366 days and 194k electrums.
Normally I always do timers over electrums but I think I may prioritize those electrums this time.

11 Likes

Good that you all check out quickly before PG‘s weekend starts and no one will be around to hopefully fix it :+1:

1 Like

yup - we were working on a fix - should be good now!

2 Likes

149 alts incoming.

Named Eight, Nine, Ten, …

1 Like

Closed this topic as it was fixed.

4 Likes