Draconics during breed

I’m wondering if you’re able to get inner fires and energy packs from draconics during breeding event. It seems that next seasons first event will be breeding and I want to get as close to vanguard as possible. I also want to get to 360 as soon as possible. The only problem is that if I don’t get any inner fires or energy packs from opening draconics during breeding then that would really suck. I’m asking because during fort it shows that you can get inner fires and energy packs from draconics out of pvp.

Anyone has any answer?

4 Likes

Draconic chest doesn’t change at all between breed, pvp or fort

7 Likes

Draconic and Platinum chests dont change from event to event, they stay the same.
There is a question out there though about if Drac chests will be available at the start of Spring to open or not

7 Likes

Yep what they said. Gold, silver and bronze drops change between events. Platinum and draconic drops always stay the same, making them very nice for opening in the first week during breeding.

5 Likes

I see thank you, good to know I just didn’t want to open them and not get any pvp rss from them. Still sucks I’ve gotta wait to open my gold chest til 2nd events.

1 Like

Unless they change that next season. :roll_eyes::see_no_evil:

1 Like

Think of it like Christmas two weeks in a row. :grin:

4 Likes

Unless you didnt get the draconics, then you get coal for 1st Xmas :rofl:

2 Likes

Haha :joy:

1 Like

Using this season to try new things. So far hasn’t worked out so hoping this last one helps :sweat:

2 Likes

Surely they wouldn’t do that.

Imagine the backlash.

They’d be forced to u-turn again

1 Like

Gal has since said nothing is changing with the chests

2 Likes

Glad to hear it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 2 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.