@PGCrisis after reading all the 4.0 update threads, would it even be possible to run a beta program similar to the atlas beta that was run before Atlas began its roll out to test the divines/dragons prior them coming out? Currently, you could mirror it much like the CF that works with PG where you could have an application process? I have seen many recently that have offered their services in this regards.
1. Anywhere from 10-100 players (it can be decided later) to set up the pool for this.
2. Give the players the new divines at the orange tier.
3. Set the players into teams. Number of teams can be determined by the number of testers.
4. Set parameters on the size and types of the defensive towers and test to make sure spells work
correctly- working with the players feedback on how to scale the dragon for the tier its on.
5. Use simulated wars to test how it looks during defended bases.
6. Move up a tier and rinse and repeat until you are finished with all dragon tiers.
Doing this would allow PG to test not only new dragons, but also compile data towards defensive towers and farms to better scale them correctly in future updates. This would also be a great way to gather data and test out and scale new towers prior their initial release.