Dragon Element Overview

Hello community,

this is an overview of the elements for all MYTHIC and Legendary dragons (lineage and divine dragons) that have been released so far.

This table should help you choosing the right Dragon Rider Gear and Totem.

Dragon Rider Gear:
Any rider can be bonded to any dragon but the rider’s gear has to share the same element with your dragon.

NEW:
For an easier view of different dragon classes I have divided all Obsidian+ dragons into Hunters, Sorcerers and Warriors. This hopefully makes it easier to choose an element+dragon class combination for your perch.

Totem:
A totem will weaken the dragon that is attacking your base as long as it shares the same element with that dragon until the totem is destroyed.

Version: Up to date for Vanguard dragons including all Duskfall Season 2018 Divines.

Wind Rider (Kayla) Preview Details
Rider Kayla need help
Springveil Stream Notes + Kingdom Wars
Important Threads to find everything you need
ISO: Perch dragons (by tier) for Altas crafting gear planning
Dragon Manager (Info Site)

looking at that list (obsidian specifically) really makes me wonder why the WINTER divines arn’t ice… not even 1!
SOOOO many dark…

They said that they made all (6) Fall Divines dark so Grogg’s gear would work on all of them.
Also the Winter Divines aren’t following the winter theme so I’m fine with them being a different element, although I have to agree that the elements make absolutely no sense.

• Snowdrop was icy but got the earth element.
  • Avyx doesn’t look dark at all but got the dark element although we already have a ton of dark Obsidians.
  • Equestor looks totally dark but is a wind element dragon.
  • Atleast Leos makes sense I guess.

:man_shrugging:

Each dragon gets its own slice on the dart board when choosing elements :joy:

Thanks for moving this to the new forums :smiley:

You’re welcome, I’ll keep it up to date. Thanks again for reminding me :wink:

I found it funny that the first rider released for the Winter season is Wind-themed, but that is the element with the least legendary or mythic dragons…

Blame Noctua :slight_smile:

I think it is geared towards those with Noc who dont have Atlas as everyone with Atlas already has a wind rider with wind gear…

@HAWK Hello HAWK,

I have made this thread to show an overview of new game content. However, this game content may not change for up to two months until I can update this thread again.
Is it possible to set the auto-close mechanic for this topic to 3 months instead of 1?

Thank you.

Hey there,
You need to take that up with the forum admin here. We write this software but we don’t manage this community

Hey guys,
I have accidently marked Avyx, Equestor and Leos as mythics.

To clarify again: They have the stats/strength of mythics but don’t have the mythic status which affects perches.
I will fix it when I add the rest of the Winter Season divines on January 10th :wink:

We could just work as a community to keep the thread active by posting every ~month or so as a workaround so it doesn’t get closed. Like how people sacrifice drags to keep xp bases alive lol

Theres also the option to keep on opening new threads, but it would probably be tedious. Your call though

Rofl! You’re a cool dude :smiley:

I try :sweat_smile:

10 character requirement 10 character requirement 10 character requirement…

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Dragon search by element

Id love this to get an update @MareZ

Okay, just for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Update:

• Up to date for Vanguard dragons including all Duskfall Season 2018 Divines.

• For an easier view of different dragon classes I have divided all Obsidian+ dragons into Hunters, Sorcerers and Warriors. This hopefully makes it easier to choose an element+dragon class combination for your perch.

Check please.
Merkt is Mythic.
Kinn, Zam, and Borgs are Legendary.

source

Seems I missed some…
Also, was merkt downgraded into Legendary?

Isn’t Somnus a dark sorcerer?