Dragon Fashion Week Nominations

Its that time of year again - Dragon fashion week!

Which rider and dragon on your roster look like they were soul mates and made for each other ?

Sometimes opposites attract. Do you have a combo some say is a visual abomination but they find a way to make it work?

Or do you have a dragon thats less visually pleasing and often gets told that they are batting above their weight and could do with a less stylish rider?

I’ll go first. Sporting matching thousand thread count silks from the Blackbloods badlands I bring you Kasima and Charpent!

Note : All entries should exclude excessive makeup and must be unedited without instagram filters.

6 Likes

Venus & Gilas! Thought they fit each other with those galaxyish colours. :star:

4 Likes

I had to spend 120 rubies for this

6 Likes

And worth every ruby!!

I think you were spot on with the contrasting colours between the orb on the staff and the orb on the dragons tail!

@Birdy - I agree that matchup is timeless and I can see many influencers looking to get on trend with this combination!

2 Likes

I like this combo.

13 Likes

Ive got 3 combos i really like XD

They just give off the same vibe to me

This one is kinda obvious, at least to me, they both give off the space/alien like vibe

Then lastly the good and the bad, and the good is winning with the rider Kayla on the twins. I think thats the riders name, clearly i changed the name when i got her XD

Edit:

Found three more rider that, based on looks, go good with certain dragons.

3 Likes

I can no longer pair them together due to gear incompatibility, sadly, but I love the look of Anja with Equestor. Anyone able to snap a screenshot of them?

1 Like

Rather of obvious, a mask and bones

Even though I hate Sorathrim I feel Suresh fits him perfectly

If you’re gonna ride a gorgon then you better have your eyes covered

Rather obvious pairing but still

11 Likes

I like this thread will post stuff when I pair riders I don’t have with dragons since I can at least see what they look like

1 Like

Okay what dragon is this?

2 Likes

Korgon from Arcanum tier

Two for me

5 Likes

@Daedalus very nice!! That is worthy of a vogue magazine front cover the red cape with red under wings and silver helment blend nicely with the dragon.

@SoulStealer73 Kyla and Venus both look awesome here- I could definitely imagine these guys on a Milan catwalk!

@Zalek86 its nice to see some males get a shoutout, the ladies have dominated so far. Both very good combos. :smiley:

@ZeroDucksGvn how did you match up so many? Swan is very clever and fits the pirate theme with his ocean \ ghost ship making dragon. I’m starting to think you pair your dragons with riders on aestheics first and stats second!

Literally all of my other dragons don’t match. I mean how bad is Reyze and Tanok and thats how bad most of my roster looks lol. I was kinda happy I had one nice matching one.

4 Likes

Didn’t have to spend rubies for this

4 Likes

5 Likes

No chunk yet? Dang

1 Like

When Chunk Norris left home he told his dad “you are the man of the house now”

Chunk Norris didn’t need a covid vaccine. Covid needed a Chunk vaccine.

I don’t think riders will be able to bond with Chunk in our lifetime. All images of Chunk with a rider are low grade photoshops.

2 Likes

2 Likes

really nice bro

1 Like

drgpic
ssdrg

2 Likes